3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Orner

May 6, 2021
Obligatory "What´s new"?

:cool:
a few new cenes (Sewer boss & cappas from what i recall in changelogs), reworked game-over screen (animations auto-looped while game is counting score)...oh, and tottal collapse of old cheat tables...someone please make a new one

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2021
a few new cenes (Sewer boss & cappas from what i recall in changelogs), reworked game-over screen (animations auto-looped while game is counting score)...oh, and tottal collapse of old cheat tables...someone please make a new one
Hi, I noticed this too, I have a table for version 0.2.1 ex, but it doesn't fit 0.3 ex. I'll try to make cheats for this version) Although most likely someone will do it faster than me. I'll do it through the artmoney program, then based on this data I'll transfer it to cheat engine. I have a question: the game changes addresses when restarting, in artmoney I learned how to do it so that the values could be changed when rebooting, but how to do it in cheat engine?

Reactions: Orner

Orner

May 6, 2021
only starting to learn Cheat engine myself, honnestly. From what i know the process should be idenical.
I tried making a table myself, but im clearly not certified enough for V3ex. It refuses to gime even the basic numbers like hp ammount and what not. Only thing i mannaged to attune was the Score...although it crashed soon after

Either way, appreciated.

Apr 9, 2021
only starting to learn Cheat engine myself, honnestly. From what i know the process should be idenical.
I tried making a table myself, but im clearly not certified enough for V3ex. It refuses to gime even the basic numbers like hp ammount and what not. Only thing i mannaged to attune was the Score...although it crashed soon after

Either way, appreciated.
I'm mostly looking for the method changed or not changed. The only thing I can help with now is to send a screenshot of my table in artmoney (game version 0.2.1 exp) and the tables themselves. There is at least information about the bits, though it's purely for 0.2.1, but maybe it will be the same here too. If I find anything in the game, I'll post it here.

Reactions: Orner

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
New update for table and fix for some errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nekomata toggle found.(y)
Beautified the table a bit.
For both v0.2.0 extended and v0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Made new tables that work with v0.2.1 extended and v0.3 extended. Both contain all functions present from previous table.

EDIT 1: v1.6 of v0.3 extended = Fixed item pointers again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 05616192 and Orner

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
I seem to encounter a crash every time the game tries to run a game over? anyone else having that? (demo .3 ex)

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
what do i do in lv 2? i got the ice spray and went trough all the rooms, i back tracked to the begining and found nothing new either, am i just stupid or what? only rooms i havent been in are the one that has a small hoke in the ceiling needs the lightning block and the triangle door
Theres a path with a barred path overlooking a fire block , a narrow path with a flame in it and a pit. Use the ice spray to kill the flame then fire to activate the fire block and quickly complete the jumping puzzle.

Your ice spray can freeze water and waterfalls which is needed to get to the above area.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes