3.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Apr 28, 2021
Theres a path with a barred path overlooking a fire block , a narrow path with a flame in it and a pit. Use the ice spray to kill the flame then fire to activate the fire block and quickly complete the jumping puzzle.

Your ice spray can freeze water and waterfalls which is needed to get to the above area.
yep, thanks i just found it myself lol

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019
just in case you guys didn't know the power ups in the chest are randomized. you have to time you hits to get what you want. if you miss you'll endup having bad ( or good depending XD ) stats

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
No idea what to do after slaying the ghost girl and getting white hair.
Get the thunder paint and the go back to sewers. Theres another fight with the ghost girl and a second exit to the sewer level. Final boss of the demo is just after that.

Feb 20, 2020
Made new tables that work with v0.2.1 extended and v0.3 extended. Both contain all functions present from previous table.

EDIT 1: v1.6 of v0.3 extended = Fixed item pointers again.
Thanks for the Table and I modified it.
Now it's able to change the ATK Lv.

Edit 1:Just added something new.
Now we can change cloth.
1722571622261.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Fixses

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Are there any other outfits? It shows the regular outfit but the others say locked
So far I've found the 3rd, it's a red/pink recolor. You get it from the very top of the tower of mists.
Edit: You get the second clothing option by playing the mini game in the tower. Sooner or later you'll unlock it but sadly for me the game crashed sometime afterwards and the progress wasn't saved. 2 hours down the drain.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2022
I hope the dev puts more effort into the H content, pressing one button and it going away is pretty bad, overall feels like a part the dev wasnt really intent on adding and just threw in there for the fanservice

johnnytwohats

Sep 12, 2017
So far I've found the 3rd, it's a red/pink recolor. You get it from the very top of the tower of mists.
Edit: You get the second clothing option by playing the mini game in the tower. Sooner or later you'll unlock it but sadly for me the game crashed sometime afterwards and the progress wasn't saved. 2 hours down the drain.
Is the mini game noticable or is it something you really have to search for?

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Is the mini game noticable or is it something you really have to search for?
The mini game is in the tower of mists, the new roguelike mode of the game. When you start the mode or complete a level you're in a hub of sorts, every couple of levels the trader guy will be in the lower right corner or the door in the upper left will be open, having either the mini game or a hot springs scene with the different girls.

But I guess I can also upload a save that has 100% completion. Goes into AppData\Local\Vivid_Dead_Demo_Ext_v0_3

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
I seem to encounter an issue using this table? None of the addresses are resolving
Same, would like solution as well
how do you set it up. i loaded vivid in process and loaded the cheat table. itll let me select cheats and stats but none of the other boxes
Did you guys download the v0.3 extended from kemono? The table I provided doesn't work with v0.3 from itch.io!
The table is working fine on my side.
2024-08-01 205422 vivid deatho1.png

Thanks for the Table and I modified it.
Now it's able to change the ATK Lv.
Beautiful modification(y). Now the only thing left is to find the variable that allows the enemy to finish without the game over function being called.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes