Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Nice! Always a pleasure to see what sort of sticky madness this dev is up to. And it looks like the art and models have been upgraded since the last go. Huzzah.

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Surge81

Feb 5, 2018
i know it's only the first release but it would have been better if when losing to an enemy they actually had sex with you instead of just being sent bak to the temple straight away but hopefully that will be in an update coming soon

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
Nowdays sequels way more weaker than original, authors are trying not to copy themselves and use very odd ideas that were rejected from first part.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Did the dev just slap on game mechanics without even trying to play the game to make sure shit's actually competently balanced? Trying to get the HP needed was such an obtuse chore and, in order to get anywhere, you have to grind for hours on end in order to get any actually useful skills so you can effectively deal with mobs outside of the forest that spam broken, borderline instant kill moves.

I'm not grinding hours, having to hear the grossest SFX known to man every time I consume anything, just to see some jpgs and the rare mediocre Koikatsu gifs.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes