imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Do your daughter grow up in this version like in Vixens:Taiol: Duskevale?
i had one with the troll, the game sent her to the church, still didn't saw her again (ima not playing too much, i can play like, 10~20 min in morning and before going to sleep)

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
i had one with the troll, the game sent her to the church, still didn't saw her again (ima not playing too much, i can play like, 10~20 min in morning and before going to sleep)
Same, this has the incest tag, but after i left the baby in the church nothing happend.

So far the animations in this are much better than the previous game

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Same, this has the incest tag, but after i left the baby in the church nothing happend.

and have lots of animations, i wasn't expecting some, like, fucking the horse lol (i tought it was going to be the oposite, and still think it will happen next time i see the courrier)

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Ok, that one is new, where to get it? dryad sap 1704585862392.png

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Fluxcarnal i was in the game archives to see if i finished everything and i saaw that my entire farm scenes are missing, since, when i try to enter the farm, it says to come baack in a later update // and some other stuff too that i think i just hadn't luck enough to find, but, the farm i think is somethign wrong

BigDuck13

Jun 16, 2018
and have lots of animations, i wasn't expecting some, like, fucking the horse lol (i tought it was going to be the oposite, and still think it will happen next time i see the courrier)
Unfortunately, there are no other horse scenes in the game files. But there are a lot of scenes with a farmer that I can't find. There are also a couple of scenes with hunters, and they have a few quests, but I still haven't found them. Judging by the background, they are somewhere in the fields.

You can also open 4 more locations, two on the main map, and two in the initial village: ruins and stables. Also, there is a map of the city, and there are also a couple of scenes, for example with a giant rat. And all this is either pre-installed in the game, which would then be finalized, or I did not find something.

And there are also 4th scene with a ghost when she takes over you. But after searching in the dialogues, I did not find the activator of this scene.

fuckboi123123

Jul 30, 2020

In the swamp you can find a swamp hag that when you fuck her, hagspawns will appear and an event can happen where they call you mother and well... you'll see.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Unfortunately, there are no other horse scenes in the game files. But there are a lot of scenes with a farmer that I can't find. There are also a couple of scenes with hunters, and they have a few quests, but I still haven't found them. Judging by the background, they are somewhere in the fields.

You can also open 4 more locations, two on the main map, and two in the initial village: ruins and stables. Also, there is a map of the city, and there are also a couple of scenes, for example with a giant rat. And all this is either pre-installed in the game, which would then be finalized, or I did not find something.

And there are also 4th scene with a ghost when she takes over you. But after searching in the dialogues, I did not find the activator of this scene.
the ghost scene u need to leave without talking with her, she will posses u

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019

Can you share your save file, i've been unable to find the ghost, the hag and

You can also unlock extra dialogue for the tavenkeeper and the elf shop shick, but they aren't implemented yet.

In the swamp you can find a swamp hag that when you fuck her, hagspawns will appear and an event can happen where they call you mother and well... you'll see.
I couldnt find a hag, only a blonde chick

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Can you share your save file, i've been unable to find the ghost, the hag and

You can also unlock extra dialogue for the tavenkeeper and the elf shop shick, but they aren't implemented yet.

I couldnt find a hag, only a blonde chick
thats the hag // we can talk with the doll inside the painting too // the ghost is at the ruins // the tavern and inkeeper u need to do jobs i guess, to open some stuff, but, buying froom then is faster (i was searching the files, i just didn't had the scene with the dryad, bcs i tought it waas useless to cum on that plant since nothing happens // didn't got the 3 scenes with the goblin // didn't got the farm scenes bcs i can't enter the farm // diddn't got the dog scenes, i think it was unluck to never find the hunting party?

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
thats the hag // we can talk with the doll inside the painting too // the ghost is at the ruins // the tavern and inkeeper u need to do jobs i guess, to open some stuff, but, buying froom then is faster (i was searching the files, i just didn't had the scene with the dryad, bcs i tought it waas useless to cum on that plant since nothing happens // didn't got the 3 scenes with the goblin // didn't got the farm scenes bcs i can't enter the farm // diddn't got the dog scenes, i think it was unluck to never find the hunting party?
Nevermind i figured it out.

The only thing that i didnt find in this build is how to have sex with the goblin and how to get the dog scenes

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Fluxcarnal i was in the game archives to see if i finished everything and i saaw that my entire farm scenes are missing, since, when i try to enter the farm, it says to come baack in a later update // and some other stuff too that i think i just hadn't luck enough to find, but, the farm i think is somethign wrong
Nothing's wrong, it's just not finished yet :)

BigDuck13

Jun 16, 2018
I have another question, how to get werewolf costume? And what doll? Never seen this in painting.

Last edited:

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
What is the largest futa penis size and can they dom?
I hate all small penis futa, and futasub.

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
First off, it's hype that you're working on a new game. The previous 2 were excellent. I'd like to leave my full thoughts, but I couldn't find the option to post a review, so here goes.

Pros:
-Having more animated images is amazing. It's a next level of immersion.
-The combat and dungeon exploration system has a lot of promise, and gives you opportunities to encounter so many different types of futa-girls! This concept adds a lot of replay value.
-I love that you keep the girls gradually taking their clothes off as you build their familiarity. I hope you continue that trend for all the "romance-able" ones!
-A lot of content for a first build!

Cons:
-Not a big deal, but I would like new music instead of the previous games music.
-The leveling is very tedious and grindy. So much so the excitement of oggling the futa monsters starts to wear off.
-A few monster girls cocks are hidden by the health bar. (that can be hidden my pressing the mousewheel or H I think). Maybe move them up a bit?

Personal Gripes:
-I don't love the inclusion of animals. I'd much prefer animal girl futa hybrids. Maybe make them extra feral looking if you want to get the primal, animalistic nature across. or even go full furry. Anything is better than straight up animals.
-For the sex scene with the tavern owner, maybe she could spread her legs while grinding on you so you can see her cock wiggle as she does it?
-The bestiary entries are really underwhelming visually. Maybe some sort of model viewer, close-ups, or levels of lust toggle-able (flaccid, horny, cumming)?

Requests:
-I'd love some scenes where you walk in on the girls peeing or masturbating.
-Flaccid futa cocks are pretty hot too. i'd love to see the main character flaccid more often.

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
0.1.5 update
PC

Android (by Wills747)

Mac

Betwixt 0.1.5
· Fixed a faulty icon.
· Fixed some backgrounds not fitting text.
· Corrected some pytos.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes