yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VixensTailBetwixt-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Photodude2029

Jan 19, 2024
View attachment 3223394

Overview:
A long time has passed since the events of Duskvale. The world has changed, the balance of power and belief disturbed, and while some cling to the old times and refuse to let go while things crumble around them, others are lost or have succumbed to their base urges.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-10
Release Date: 2024-01-10
Developer: Fluxcarnal -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

View attachment 3223386 View attachment 3223387 View attachment 3223388 View attachment 3223389 View attachment 3223390
I absolutely love this game

smward87

Apr 26, 2021
Can we get costumes ?
There are two that i've found so far. A normal dress for completing the first quest to find Oona in the forest, and an exotic dress from buying all of Cali's stock (she takes your lewdity as payment instead of condoms so it's a bit of a grind)

Reactions: yojit

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
What's the benefit of choosing a patron goddess? Or for donating at the temple?

Also, what does trolljuice do?

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2021
I... Wooo.

I like the idea of this game, but the combat system feels like I have NO idea if I'm making any progress. Some enemies outside the forest are just far too powerful for what little I feel like I'm capable of.
And it's hard to level up (If that even does anything) because it seems like there's dimishing EXP gains the more you level up- I'm getting lucky against wolves in the Queenswood and I'm only getting EXP Point? No, just no.

Also does anyone know what to do when your characters hole is 'Ruined'? Because those driders in the Queenswood are brutal STUNLOCKERS and have ruined my characters ass. Potion of Regret does nothing for that shit.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I... Wooo.

I like the idea of this game, but the combat system feels like I have NO idea if I'm making any progress. Some enemies outside the forest are just far too powerful for what little I feel like I'm capable of.
And it's hard to level up (If that even does anything) because it seems like there's dimishing EXP gains the more you level up- I'm getting lucky against wolves in the Queenswood and I'm only getting EXP Point? No, just no.

Also does anyone know what to do when your characters hole is 'Ruined'? Because those driders in the Queenswood are brutal STUNLOCKERS and have ruined my characters ass. Potion of Regret does nothing for that shit.
While I can't advise anything for combat, troll juice works for stuff the potion of regret can't fix.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Android version literally can't save. Errors every time with no rollback options and ignore just makes the attempt to save fail.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes