gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Sure, you can edit your save file with online save game editor ( ), changing the values you want.
REMEMBER that doing so, you can break your saves and your game too.

OR you can download a generic Renpy Cheat ( 0x52_URM.zip ) from this forum, but again, at your own risk.
love this game but it is so grindy I feel I am not advancing. I uploaded my save file and changed the values at the link you provided, but no matter what I do, I copy the file to some folder within Appdata and in the game/save files within the game's folder, but the values don't change when I replace the original save file with the one I edited.

Am I missing any directory where I should look for the save file?

Reactions: Popgoes668

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
love this game but it is so grindy I feel I am not advancing. I uploaded my save file and changed the values at the link you provided, but no matter what I do, I copy the file to some folder within Appdata and in the game/save files within the game's folder, but the values don't change when I replace the original save file with the one I edited.

Am I missing any directory where I should look for the save file?
"current user/app data/local/renpy/game_id" normally is where you find it.
Edit: found mine in Roaming ""Local Disk"\Users\"user"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy"
Edit 2: for convenience just go to AppData and use search bar in explorer to search for vixen.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
"current user/app data/local/renpy/game_id" normally is where you find it.
Edit: found mine in Roaming ""Local Disk"\Users\"user"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy"
Edit 2: for convenience just go to AppData and use search bar in explorer to search for vixen.
many thanks! It worked now. I had edited the wrong file first -I think that was the problem- since I used the first save of the game's Saves directory instead of using the save within Appdata -I knew of the directory, but never used that file as an example-.

It's like the game internally saves the content of the Appdata save and compare the two, so if you use the save from the game/saves folder instead it finds a difference and loads the equivalent data compared to the save of the Appdata folder of the game? Dunno. Either that or I did something wrong, but I carefully went step by step. Who knows...

Again, thanks! Still grinding but maybe I can beat the first boss after a few tries now.

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
update: game is in limbo and possible no updates in the future, details in the discord.

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
Bro. Just post those details here, no need to bait us on someone's discord channel.
Virtually no one wants to be added to yet another discord.
God invented Screencaps for a reason.

EDIT: and you can't even complain about needing a program for that, virtually every OS out there has had a built in screencap tool.
Br, just post the details here
if you're that curious u can get on the discord and check yourself and remove the server after or forget about it. it ain't hard.

• Haha
Reactions: Maxxxing
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes