Vixens Tail: Duskvale [v0.4.0] [Fluxcarnal]
compressed_.gif

1.5 GB to ≅ 214 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: -

The Android port/version is not official

Last edited:

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Really enjoying this game, but I found the inhabitants of Duskvale just weren't depraved enough!
So I made a watersports/urination mod with some simple edits to existing pictures.
Currently only contains additions to some of Duskvale's inhabitants.
Additions:
  • Random chance of catching Azalea peeing
  • Random chance of catching Bluebell peeing (depending on her affection level)
  • Random chance of catching Camellia peeing (if you're clean)
  • Random chance of catching a pregnant Cub peeing in the garden, and the option to join her (if you're not pregnant, horsecock or hypertits)
  • Random chance of catching Fleur peeing
  • Random chance of catching Marybelle peeing
  • Random chance of catching Myrtle peeing (depending on her affection level)
  • Random chance of catching a pregnant witch peeing

Must be used with 0.2.1 found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/vixens-tail-duskvale-v0-2-fluxcarnal.66857/post-5313824

Download:

Installation:
Simply unzip in the root VxTII-0.2.1-pc directory.
NOTE: This overwrites the script.rpy and images.rpy files, please make a backup!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey any plans for this to work on the latest update?

Brashtore

May 16, 2020
Hey, I'm kinda stuck..

On Jagu, I got the gonadja blessing but can't find anything to get the macromastia one.
What do I need to do?

And I don't know how to meet the android either..
Pls help.

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Here's how to cure lycanthropy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Go into the sewers (small manhole next to the garrison) and fuck Rat until she teaches you how to enter the temple dungeon."
The problem is that the rat give me the way to entre the garrison jail... not the temple

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2021
Took me a while but I finally finished the Underworld. I just don't get what you use the tuths and lies for aside from that great update.

Great game I like this game because all the characters are futa lol... so if anyone has any suggestions about other games like this where its like mainly futas it would be greatly aprreciated

Cavusa

Apr 17, 2021
How do you get to the pent up state for the spermaturge? I wait for the sperm meter to fill but it immediately empties come morning. I've tried getting it almost to the top, but that is apparently not 'pent up'...

etherealmayhem

Mar 27, 2019
where? i don't see it
If you mean the discord button it's right on the main menu under quit. As for the guides, they're in the pins for the VxT-2 channel.

Not aimed at you but I am shocked that people aren't more diligent, or at least willing to look in the pins or ask on the discord.

Kurt potter

Jul 15, 2021
It toke some thought but I finelly got both blessings and the rod crowend the queen, was disapointed in the ending, you would think that after all that work you would get a reward but all you get is a thank you. sorry about the spelling mistakes.

Kurt potter

Jul 15, 2021
Took me a while but I finally finished the Underworld. I just don't get what you use the tuths and lies for aside from that great update.

Great game I like this game because all the characters are futa lol... so if anyone has any suggestions about other games like this where its like mainly futas it would be greatly aprreciated
How meny birth's did it take before you found the gatekeeper in the marketplace?

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
How do you get to the pent up state for the spermaturge? I wait for the sperm meter to fill but it immediately empties come morning. I've tried getting it almost to the top, but that is apparently not 'pent up'...
Wait until it's nearly full and then travel to Silverdale. The meter will fill up while traveling.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes