• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
When i talk to Obnubilata and choose "I have come to a decision" this error happens
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/silverdewscript.rpy, line 5599)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "jagu.rpyc", line 1721, in script call
File "jagu.rpyc", line 1843, in script call
File "silverdewscript.rpyc", line 5586, in script
File "C:\Users\arthu\Downloads\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\arthu\Downloads\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "C:\Users\arthu\Downloads\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\arthu\Downloads\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/silverdewscript.rpy, line 5599)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Vixens Tail II 0.4
Mon Mar 28 15:27:35 2022

And it chooses to trap her immediately, and i dont want to do that, what should i do? I'm trying this right after finishing the werewolf quest.
Thanks! Already fixed it, nothing really is missed by it though as I still haven't finished the manor doppelgaenger line yet.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Yo where do I find Noumene after she leaves the Castle??? I brought her off the Lady told her she was free then she just vanished from my games world.

E^27

Dec 31, 2021
Thanks! Already fixed it, nothing really is missed by it though as I still haven't finished the manor doppelgaenger line yet.
Already fixed it for the next update, or in a patch? I re-downloaded it, presuming you had uploaded a fixed version of 0.4, but alas, 'twas in vain. My plan is just to avoid the encounter until the next update, is that what you would recommend?

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
So I haven't played in a couple of updates has Cub been redesigned I remember her being more petite in the past versions.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Already fixed it for the next update, or in a patch? I re-downloaded it, presuming you had uploaded a fixed version of 0.4, but alas, 'twas in vain. My plan is just to avoid the encounter until the next update, is that what you would recommend?
Fixed for the next update, sorry I wsn't more specific. Didn't figure it was crucial making a whole new build for people to download again when this is the only little thing bugging out and it doesn't lead anywhere yet anyway, so indeed just save the encounter for later.
is it possible to unlock win wheel location or is it not added yet?
I don't even know what the win wheel is!

Kurt potter

Jul 15, 2021
My computer crashed and all of the saves for all of the games was lost. I'm not sure if I want to go through all that hard work just to get stuck in the same spot. Beside thanks to the new patch to keep the popups I can't even play the game if I wanted to. Glad to see that someone did a walkthrough for most of the game.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
My computer crashed and all of the saves for all of the games was lost. I'm not sure if I want to go through all that hard work just to get stuck in the same spot. Beside thanks to the new patch to keep the popups I can't even play the game if I wanted to. Glad to see that someone did a walkthrough for most of the game.
Uh, popups?

xxtrportatpr

May 18, 2020
Im stuck when u became wolf, I cant do anything to take it out and become normal again plz help or can someone dropp a save when u just return to the normal state??

Reactions: Kisoune
4.00 star(s) 31 Votes