TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
I am trying to go "see the Queen" in Silverdew but I'm unable to get past the guard who says "no zzzofties allowed". And, please, don't assume I remember everything that has been said in the game relating to doing this and don't assume I've filled any conditions such as listening to a specific thing said by the town crier, because for all I know I haven't. If you don't remember the context of that conversation, someone asked how to get the unicorn semen, and the response was of course to get the virgin in armor to fuck the unicorn, and the response to the question of how to do that was of course to slip her the spider venom you can buy from the spider merchant that appears in the mine, but of course you can't actually slip her the venom (even as the last action that can be taken in a day) because I guess Minx isn't aware of the fact that the spider venom is an aphrodisiac (even though the spider merchant said that it was) or something. Then the response was "Go talk to the Queen" and clearly it wasn't referring to the baroness (I would know, I checked) and the only other possibility I could imagine was a bug-lady since some bugs have queens and drones and the guard at the gate was called a drone. And, of course, I have no idea how I would get past that guard to go talk to this queen I had to imagine exists.

Sorry for such a long question. I just wanted a clear answer.

Emelie

May 20, 2021
I am trying to go "see the Queen" in Silverdew but I'm unable to get past the guard who says "no zzzofties allowed". And, please, don't assume I remember everything that has been said in the game relating to doing this and don't assume I've filled any conditions such as listening to a specific thing said by the town crier, because for all I know I haven't. If you don't remember the context of that conversation, someone asked how to get the unicorn semen, and the response was of course to get the virgin in armor to fuck the unicorn, and the response to the question of how to do that was of course to slip her the spider venom you can buy from the spider merchant that appears in the mine, but of course you can't actually slip her the venom (even as the last action that can be taken in a day) because I guess Minx isn't aware of the fact that the spider venom is an aphrodisiac (even though the spider merchant said that it was) or something. Then the response was "Go talk to the Queen" and clearly it wasn't referring to the baroness (I would know, I checked) and the only other possibility I could imagine was a bug-lady since some bugs have queens and drones and the guard at the gate was called a drone. And, of course, I have no idea how I would get past that guard to go talk to this queen I had to imagine exists.

Sorry for such a long question. I just wanted a clear answer.
It is actually the baroness. I don't know what triggered it, but after I had gone back and forth a number of times and pestered her a lot she eventually gave me a dialog option where she complained about the zealot knight, which then lead to me being able to poison her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gojira667

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
It is actually the baroness. I don't know what triggered it, but after I had gone back and forth a number of times and pestered her a lot she eventually gave me a dialog option where she complained about the zealot knight, which then lead to me being able to poison her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah. In hindsight maybe I should've suspected that. Thanks. Also, how many children is "a bunch" and are there any specifics about who needs to be the other parent? Like, does it have to be Rat since we're talking about Silverdew or nah?

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Also, different question, how would I get farther than I have with the white box in Silverdew? I have gotten the harvester attachment, but I have no idea how to access the outfit behind the barrier or open the big door. I have not been to Jagu Island yet in this playthrough, but I have found X, including the latex outfit and the tentacles. Also, how might I learn the alien language? MxI just says she's not capable of language.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Did you find the number ? I know It was the hands the key but.. I tried all combinaison and no one works for me :

1-7-4-6

2-5

2-5-2-2

the only combination that I've seen to do something is 1736, but nothing happens since the wolf mode stops it (?

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
the only combination that I've seen to do something is 1736, but nothing happens since the wolf mode stops it (?
To get out of wolf mode you have to go ask the spermaturge for help. You can find her house in the village, near the gate. I'm not sure what all you've already done in that whole thing.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
To get out of wolf mode you have to go ask the spermaturge for help. You can find her house in the village, near the gate. I'm not sure what all you've already done in that whole thing.
I've already talked with the spermaturge, but she keeps saying that u have to find the Moon Goddess, I've tried to go to the temple and talk with Kat
Not progress from a while.
May you help me?

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
does someone have a patch for the prisoner that escaped silverdew. i found her but when i tried to decide her fate it crashed pls help T_T
1651711534562.png

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
does someone have a patch for the prisoner that escaped silverdew. i found her but when i tried to decide her fate it crashed pls help T_T
View attachment 1793703
I believe that content's just not finished yet. The crash is just the way Flux stops you from going to unfinished content I guess.

Edit: I mean that the only choice that's actually in the game is just tossing her in jail. The others are unfinished content and I'm pretty sure that's where the choice would go.

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
I believe that content's just not finished yet. The crash is just the way Flux stops you from going to unfinished content I guess.

Edit: I mean that the only choice that's actually in the game is just tossing her in jail. The others are unfinished content and I'm pretty sure that's where the choice would go.
ok damn thx anyways

DerpDerpBoi

Jul 27, 2019

I don't think it's on purpose, it's likely just by the nature of how the engine works. If it references a scene that doesn't exist, it would fail and throw an error. It being a Syntax Error could be just a mistake.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I don't think it's on purpose, it's likely just by the nature of how the engine works. If it references a scene that doesn't exist, it would fail and throw an error. It being a Syntax Error could be just a mistake.
It is, I messed up when changing some checks, but it has already been fixed for the next version.

The storyline hasn't been finished in any case, and would just have ended in a placeholder image and a message to return later, so you're not missing anything for now.

Sessh

Mar 2, 2022
i seem to have screwed myself, got turned into a wolf, got caged, don't have any condoms to trade, as i've already found the stash in the forest and used them so can't get the cage off, so can't progress cure quest....help

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes