djkatt

Sep 30, 2020
Thank you so much!

But what was the bug? As far as I am aware there are no bugs at all there, but if there's some rare combination of things that can cause problems it would be nice to fix it of course.
ok i went up to one of old saved and well played again and there is no problem anymore ^^ finally can enjoy the rest of the game

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
This game's an absolute time drain, and not in a good way.
You need to manually masturbate and milk your cow every. single. day.
If you don't masturbate every day then the game punishes you and you lose income.
Often times i just spam the go to bed button so that i can go to the market. Then the market doesn't have what i want. Great. Then back to spamming go to bed again. You can have the market pop up several times in a row and just never get anything you want.
Honestly, why? Why have it work like this? Why not just have the market be around always and it having all the things there? It's just grind for grind's sake. Also having to spam sleep to increase npc affection is also just more lame grind.
The main quest was fine, but trying to get into any of the optional content was such a pain i eventually just gave up.
I want to like the game, but man is it a chore.

Reactions: Johanna Jane

Ussr_Bear

Aug 12, 2022
help me please. became a werewolf and can't figure out how to turn back into a fox. A drone won't let me out of the gate, the goblin won't give me any tasks either, and the scientist won't do anything particularly useful either.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
help me please. became a werewolf and can't figure out how to turn back into a fox. A drone won't let me out of the gate, the goblin won't give me any tasks either, and the scientist won't do anything particularly useful either.
Visit Discord channel - here answers and walkthrough.

oh_cock

Mar 10, 2022
Awesome game, yet without a guide I'm hopelessly hardstuck in the Underworld xD
I know the 'mortal' is taken by the Gaoler, but none of the 4 things done so far (freeing Azalea, poisoning Chaste, enslaving Noumene or jerking off on the statue at the temple while in disguise) make me guilty, so I can't be taken in.
Or is this where the 0.4 is supposed to end for now? I mean, it's in my questlog to pursue the cultist, doesn't say it's WIP

oh_cock

Mar 10, 2022
just cum until you run out of sperm
No, that one I know. I mean, how do I progress and can I progress at all at this point.
Can talk to the Witch and ask if I can look like someone else, but she refuses to help. Gives tips toward the shapeshifter from Silverdew, but I already traded her in to the guards and getting into the jail via the sewers doesn't make her show up in a cell - just a piece of slime left.
Tried the Jagu Island witch, no extra dialogues. Kinda lost lol

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Awesome game, yet without a guide I'm hopelessly hardstuck in the Underworld xD
I know the 'mortal' is taken by the Gaoler, but none of the 4 things done so far (freeing Azalea, poisoning Chaste, enslaving Noumene or jerking off on the statue at the temple while in disguise) make me guilty, so I can't be taken in.
Or is this where the 0.4 is supposed to end for now? I mean, it's in my questlog to pursue the cultist, doesn't say it's WIP
Do something that goes against the laws in the Underworld. Most people there should give you hints as to what :)

Reactions: oh_cock
Aug 4, 2020
Before I give up and uninstall, do the taxes for the queen ever stopping costing more and more? Because that bitch is just eating up all my condoms and frankly its just bad game design.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes