femanon

May 6, 2020
i figured it out, you gotta max fluid and get thrown in the dungeon, i guess my next question is how to

Sessh

Mar 2, 2022
i seem to have screwed myself, got turned into a wolf, got caged, don't have any condoms to trade, as i've already found the stash in the forest and used them so can't get the cage off, so can't progress cure quest....help
i still need help with this, i'd rather not start all over

Bigboi9282

Jun 27, 2022
i stuck early,but found solution: look carefully at arms!How many fingers they show and where they lay so many liquid you need(also can just bring big amount of all and watch:if "click"=correct)
All three click but nothing happens am I missing something? And just please give me the answer I don’t care about spoilers

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screensvxtii.rpy", line 257, in execute
  File "game/screensvxtii.rpy", line 330, in execute
  File "game/screensvxtii.rpy", line 374, in execute
NameError: name 'marblejuice' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1022, in script
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 374, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Vixens Tail II 0.4
Mon Jul 04 22:03:23 2022
:unsure: into my Save game and press Journal..

Last edited:

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1022, in script
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "G:\SSpiele\Vixens_Tail_Duskvale-0.4-pc\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 374, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Vixens Tail II 0.4
Mon Jul 04 22:03:23 2022
:unsure: into my Save game and press Journal..
Which version is the save originally from?

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
from the 0.2.0 version! I started a new game with 0.4.0 and it works again :)
Ok, good! Saves from 0.3 are compatible with 0.4, but older ones unfortunately aren't.

Should be lots of new stuff to see on the way though, so hopefully not too bad to replay it :)

Reactions: Drussler

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Ok, good! Saves from 0.3 are compatible with 0.4, but older ones unfortunately aren't.

Should be lots of new stuff to see on the way though, so hopefully not too bad to replay it :)
Oh yes I love to play it again. Finished a translation into German and am looking for errors! The great thing about the game is really the freedom of action and just replaying what you've experienced (different ways to get pregnant). :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fluxcarnal

djkatt

Sep 30, 2020
Really great game, not so much into 3d games on ren'py but this one got me, hope you gonna continue working on it cus i love it.
Except for one game breaking bug (i had only one save file) almost on the end of first map everything was great ^^. I just hope there's gonna be some kind quest journal or marker on locations to show where you got quests to do.
Does anyone have full save or one just before going into temple in first map (other ones finished) cus lost save and dont have that much time to play thru it again ^^ and still would like finish game.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Really great game, not so much into 3d games on ren'py but this one got me, hope you gonna continue working on it cus i love it.
Except for one game breaking bug (i had only one save file) almost on the end of first map everything was great ^^. I just hope there's gonna be some kind quest journal or marker on locations to show where you got quests to do.
Does anyone have full save or one just before going into temple in first map (other ones finished) cus lost save and dont have that much time to play thru it again ^^ and still would like finish game.
Thank you so much!

But what was the bug? As far as I am aware there are no bugs at all there, but if there's some rare combination of things that can cause problems it would be nice to fix it of course.

djkatt

Sep 30, 2020
Thank you so much!

But what was the bug? As far as I am aware there are no bugs at all there, but if there's some rare combination of things that can cause problems it would be nice to fix it of course.
for some reason i couldnt trigger unlock of temple ( tried with help of walkthrough) jumping around talking to all npc's getting all type of stuff etc ;v after hour of trying i was like ehh maybe bug and went to sleep

ThawingTundra

Jan 5, 2020
How do you get the Unicorn sperm. I've realized you need to have the knight fuck her but I have no idea how to make that happen.

djkatt

Sep 30, 2020
How do you get the Unicorn sperm. I've realized you need to have the knight fuck her but I have no idea how to make that happen.
you need to go to mine and go into was that dark steep option and there is arachne? trader (you can move her to cave in starting map after dragon if you already scared her out) and in her shop you can get venom and after getting it go to knight camp and put venom in her food wait. Finished after some dialogue problemsolved (i may missed some steps cus dont remember whole but most importants parts are here ^^)

ThawingTundra

Jan 5, 2020
you need to go to mine and go into was that dark steep option and there is arachne? trader (you can move her to cave in starting map after dragon if you already scared her out) and in her shop you can get venom and after getting it go to knight camp and put venom in her food wait. Finished after some dialogue problemsolved (i may missed some steps cus dont remember whole but most importants parts are here ^^)
I'm not getting a prompt to put the venom in her food, is there something I need to do first?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes