Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I find how, I got what I need, what I don't understand it's how not to be a wolf anymore now It's confuse what I should do
Talk to the spermaturge in the village, she will send you along the right path. Villagers at the inn, the town crier, and rumours can tell you how to find her, or you can meet her randomly in the woods if you haven't visited her house yet. Hope it helps!

If all else fails there's a walkthrough someone wrote, it's posted somewhere in this thread and on discord.

Reactions: Kisoune

itsunofc

Apr 9, 2022
Been playing this game for a while and its been super amazing and kept me occupied and excited! but i do need few clarifications...

1. can the bog sirens be really tamed? i tried multiple ways (or so i think) but still end up drained and sirens not tamed!

2. also i read somewhere in the comment section about inviting sb to tower? who is that sb? so the tower has another purpose apart from ghost quest?

3. is there no option to free obnubilata? she seemed sad and it would be nice to free her or keep her with minx;)

4. lastly how do i get that ancient statue that the intercessor asked minx?

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Been playing this game for a while and its been super amazing and kept me occupied and excited! but i do need few clarifications...
1. can the bog sirens be really tamed? i tried multiple ways (or so i think) but still end up drained and sirens not tamed!

2. also i read somewhere in the comment section about inviting sb to tower? who is that sb? so the tower has another purpose apart from ghost quest?

3. is there no option to free obnubilata? she seemed sad and it would be nice to free her or keep her with minx;)

4. lastly how do i get that ancient statue that the intercessor asked minx?
1. You can, enough lewdity and some cum-chumming will do the trick.
2. There is someone who can come live in the tower..
3. ... and that is Obnubilata. It's not finished yet though, and there's a bug when inviting her, so it's all a thing for next update.
4. It's in the Jagu ruins, on old temple to a forgotten goddess as she asks for.

Hope it helps, and happy to hear you like it :D

itsunofc

Apr 9, 2022
1. You can, enough lewdity and some cum-chumming will do the trick.
2. There is someone who can come live in the tower..
3. ... and that is Obnubilata. It's not finished yet though, and there's a bug when inviting her, so it's all a thing for next update.
4. It's in the Jagu ruins, on old temple to a forgotten goddess as she asks for.

Hope it helps, and happy to hear you like it :D
Not just 'like'...I love this game.
Thanks for your reply!!
Another question...is maximum lewdness 100❤? Coz my scale doesn't go beyond that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fluxcarnal
4.00 star(s) 31 Votes