Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Will you be adding any other niche fetishes to this game, for example hyperpreg or breast preg? (doesn't have to be these)
Anything and everything weird and fun that I find interesting might make it into this or the next game, it's just a matter of some scenario popping into my head where a specific thing will fit well :)

Reactions: dinky3000

Lahay20

Apr 20, 2022
+i just check folder of game and found here school uniform. It's also for future or some reasone for get it, doesn't?
P.S.:if you need codes of white box - 1969 and 8459. Last one send you to forest,where I found it first...So I don't see sense in that.MB something for future

The first code isnt working is there an event you need before it?

Fewzinate10

Dec 28, 2022
Hey, Fluxcarnal I really enjoyed your new underworld update for the game Vixens tail Duskvale. I cleared everything now, but there is a problem so basically I installed new windows 11 and forgot to put the game file on flash drive so I lost all my saves. As I said I cleared everything I was at the godess spermiurge or something forgot her name. Is there a way to get it back? Pls help of you can. Hope you will make the godess ending soon. Your game is very cool and interesting. Hope to see more games from you. If you have any solutions I would really appreciate if you would contact me on Discord as I don't usually check this site. Username: S4NDR0#3033 I can also provide any proofs if needed
Best regards
Alex

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

jed999

May 26, 2021
I
You have to find the old temple in Duskvale. Either find a map, or talk to someone who's been around for a long time.
Thanks, I guess.
I really like the game BUT, it is so disjointed that I'm lost as hell. I've had access to the temple forever but I keep jumping from uncompleted task to uncompleted task. I've been stuck trying to get the blessing from Macromastia forever.

For 10 hours of gameplay the guide says "Pursue the cultists" the hints are pretentious and vague. I covered every accessible area 5 times and talked to every character 20 times.

Last edited:

DerpDerpBoi

Jul 27, 2019
I

Thanks, I guess.
I really like the game BUT, it is so disjointed that I'm lost as hell. I've had access to the temple forever but I keep jumping from uncompleted task to uncompleted task. I've been stuck trying to get the blessing from Macromastia forever.

For 10 hours of gameplay the guide says "Pursue the cultists" the hints are pretentious and vague. I covered every accessible area 5 times and talked to every character 20 times.
Look in the Jungles my dude, it's around there. The Shaman/witch person can also be where you can find some answers. It's been a while since I last played, but I did get through that island.

Popcorn007

Jul 11, 2018
I have received this error when i did find Obnubilata right before i wanted to chose my decision

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/silverdewscript.rpy, line 5599)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "jagu.rpyc", line 1721, in script call
  File "jagu.rpyc", line 1843, in script call
  File "silverdewscript.rpyc", line 5586, in script
  File "C:\Users\Lappi\Desktop\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\Lappi\Desktop\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\Lappi\Desktop\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Lappi\Desktop\VxTII-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/silverdewscript.rpy, line 5599)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Vixens Tail II 0.4
Sat Jan 14 20:35:24 2023

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I have received this error when i did find Obnubilata right before i wanted to chose my decision
Thank you, I have already fixed this for the next version.

The Obnubilata line isn't finished in 0.4 and there really isn't much after this anyway, so you're not missing out on anything for now.

Reactions: Popcorn007

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
All things considered, this game really stands out from others because I haven't seen many fun point-n-click exploration games. I can count maybe two at the top of my head including this one, but the other is more or less dead while this one is getting regular updates with a dev who actually seems to give a shit.

My man's a legend, hope this game manages to get V1.0.

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
I've gotten 2 of the 3 requirements for the Jagu Islands. I've already done the hidden cave temple and the ruins temple with the three options inside of it. The dildo, scale and other item gave me a rod. Then going into the hidden cave and making cum for the temple gave me another rod. I'm trying to go to the northen temple and worship breasts, how do I do this? Thanks!

rectangle3

Feb 3, 2023
First of all, I want to say that I love this game and I really enjoy it.
I love/hate the RNG at times, but that's the joy of it.

Can you do anything with Lily or anything at the stone circle?
One other thing. Are there any consequences to being ruined and any way to fix?

Also I feel a little stupid. After about 3 hours of playing. I just now saw how to close the wardrobe... Before I was just pressing right arrow until I saw the words close. :LOL:
I've been trying for a hours and I still don't know how to close the closet so I can go to the ball. I don't see close anywhere.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes