Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game thus far, has a lot more content in it than I initially thought. Little disappointed that you cant stick someone with the big ol shtick after drinking the potion but oh well. Maybe in a future build, who knows. I'd love to see some more voluptuous characters though

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Really good Artwork!
Like the game so far! Is very kinky!

But why the hell no REAL bestiality ....i hope in the STABLE are real horses and other animals too in the future.
Not only Monsters... its bland, because every game did the same and it's boring.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
futa, NICE
Appear to have soft locked it. Taking potion strips her. She won't leave when stripped. Won't wear clothes when affected by potion. Can just waste time in my room and nothing else. This has no mouse scroll to go back either
Shame, it seemed nice

Last edited:

ZOrestiel

Jun 24, 2018
For people that think they soft locked their game when they had a potion and she won't leave her room, that's because her "Attractiveness" or "lewd Meter" the heart symbol on the top left isn't high enough once you get that to a certain point you can run around wearing whatever by the seems of it. and if you don't want to wait that long and don't want to go to an old save you can wait till you have to pay taxes and then after that the game seems to bug out and let you go everywhere anyway.

Oct 3, 2019
So want to lead with I'm not judging, but is the futa stuff avoidable? Personally not my thing, but the incest/pregnancy is...

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
It plays amazing! Had a ton of fun and probably still some stuff to unlock but I'd like to ask for a few things :

- Some sort of character change, by that I mean a way to get rid of all those dots on her and the symbol on her body.
- The possibility to get rid of the cock, it's not that I don't like futanari ( i wouldn't be here if I didn't ) but I like a girl being railed by futa without having a cock of her own.
- More sex scenes! ( I mean this will come with future update but still )
- More choices when it comes to kids. I don't want the demon kid I had with tailor to just be given away to some troupe, she's still a valuable cock, if not for sex then at least for condoms.
- Options of sex for Prim, Clover and garden Mandragora

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So apparently I'm gaping like a motherfucker, but does that even affect anything? If so, how the Hell do you fix it? I'm a little confused cause the only thing I've had proper sex with was the tentacles in the white hallway, and that begs the question of why my ass is prolapsing.

On top of that, does the tax keep raising? The first time I paid the tax, it was 2 condoms and the second time, it was 7. Is it going to stay at 7, now?

Reactions: mrttao

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
So apparently I'm gaping like a motherfucker, but does that even affect anything? If so, how the Hell do you fix it? I'm a little confused cause the only thing I've had proper sex with was the tentacles in the white hallway, and that begs the question of why my ass is prolapsing.

On top of that, does the tax keep raising? The first time I paid the tax, it was 2 condoms and the second time, it was 7. Is it going to stay at 7, now?
You pay half your condoms and 1/4 or 1/5 of your milk

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Looks interesting, but I think you really need to dial it back on the freckles all over her body or allow us to remove some of it.

Reactions: Freezerburn

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
You pay half your condoms and 1/4 or 1/5 of your milk
Ah, that makes sense. So there is really no danger of a game over for not being able to pay? Also, would you know if there's a limited amount of the horse cock potion, seeing as apparently, you can't ask the centaur for more?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes