Juggalo1985$

Feb 26, 2024
How do you get the pink outfit in the white room? I have filled it with lots of condoms and fingered the hole, but I can't get it to work.
There is also a bug on the island where you fix the lighthouse but the exchange woman still tells you that you have to fix it.

Juggalo1985$

Feb 26, 2024
So I gave the rod and the blessing to the Jaguar it flashed purple but it did not do what scene did with the other girl where she became Queen and shoved the rod into her urethra

Juggalo1985$

Feb 26, 2024
And I am still trying to figure out how you defeat the demon in the dungeon to get the dress and I'm still missing two dresses

Juggalo1985$

Feb 26, 2024
for now i only complete 83% including got egg award from inside gate at mines (where you first time meet spider who sell you spider outfit,troll cum,silk roll) at silverdale.
still searching where my lost progress find out to completed that at 3rd gameplay
How did you get inside the gate

Juggalo1985$

Feb 26, 2024
spoiler alert!!
leopard is unlock at jagu,but what quest i can't remember it. ohhh maybe when you're give blessing to gonadja(lesser god with big ball) cultist.
under leopard is get from ruins 1st island,have lady camelia(?) drink your semen 15-25 time and have her to help you face dragon,
if you already defeat dragon alone,then you missed this outfit in that save game
I went to the ruins and there's nothing there there has to be something I'm missing

Juggalo1985$

Feb 26, 2024
So I'm down to needing only two dresses the one in the far right bottom and then what I'm presuming is the one from the island but I can't find the island one and I think the one on the far right corner is after you beat the game

Juggalo1985$

Feb 26, 2024
I reloaded a recent previous clean save (before modding save variables) and did some experimenting and it seems like being pregnant overrides doppeltower=false for some reason.
The initial clean save (16-1-LT1.save) is where MC is pregnant and doppeltower is true (and is the only variable with doppel in the name that is present in the savefile), so visiting the tower shows the placeholder.

If I then save edit doppeltower=false whilst still pregnant (16-2-LT1.save) and try to enter the tower, doppeltower will re-set itself to true, and placeholder will show, and a new variable "doppelhome" will be set to false...

If I instead wait 2 days from clean save to get rid of pregnancy, then do 1 additional action straight after giving birth (such as having a bath), then visit the tower, the ghost quest starts as expected. In this case, whether doppeltower is set true (16-5-LT1.save) or false (16-6-LT1.save) makes no difference apparently?
Similarly, if I wait 2 days but don't do that 1 additional action like a bath then I will get placeholder in tower regardless of if doppeltower is true (16-4-LT1.save) or false (16-3-LT1.save), and even though my character shows as not pregnant.

All save variants attached for you to check out this very weird bug...

EDIT: Ok so I didn't notice until now because I was under the assumption based on what I read that the only condition to trigger the ghost was to enter the tower, but the actual trigger is to be in the evening period (4/5 actions done) and then enter the tower. So, if I do that with the clean save (doppeltower still set to true) then the ghost appears no problem...

Seems like a big misunderstanding on the trigger conditions then based on the basic searching I did in this thread, which is why I would agree with

since I couldn't find one directly attached or a link to a shared file (such as on MEGA, Google Drive, etc.) in this thread (which doesn't involve joining a discord server), which would have helped with this issue...

Yeah I got that other scene when I went to jagu island for too long.

Just to be clear though, you said the dragon visit is automatic, but is it like a time thing (total in game days), a random % chance on each messenger visit, or is it directly tied to the ghost tower quest so I need to progress that first?
Just trying to figure out exactly how I can trigger the dragon quest.
Got the dragon quest was to keep on collecting the taxes all of the taxes

GalaxyZero

Jan 8, 2022
How do I pursue the cultist? I'm stuck on the quest that just says "Pursue the cultist". If that wasn't obvious lol.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Heads up if you are stuck at finding the temple, if you confront dragon with camellia before asking her about the temple and she becomes a saint it will softlock the game as you can't ask her about it afterwards.
I had to edit my save to progress.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Heads up if you are stuck at finding the temple, if you confront dragon with camellia before asking her about the temple and she becomes a saint it will softlock the game as you can't ask her about it afterwards.
I had to edit my save to progress.
There are several ways to find the temple.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes