• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

waterbender555

Dec 5, 2023
Hi im kinda late to the party
but after a few playthroughs i still cant figure out how to make the dragon leave.
And i still dont know how to get the unicorn sperm.
Jep would be appreciated

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Hi im kinda late to the party
but after a few playthroughs i still cant figure out how to make the dragon leave.
And i still dont know how to get the unicorn sperm.
Jep would be appreciated
get lewd enough and you can beat it with sex. then either take its essence or let it stay

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Does anyone know the virgun values in the save files? i want to see the unicornm sex scene
There's no unicorn sex scene, at least not with Vixen. I'm pretty sure the implication is that even if you don't have any sex in-game prior to meeting the unicorn, Vixen has had sex before you're given control of her (especially with sex being so commonplace and normalized for most of the setting.) You can give the unicorn the chastity knight or w/e after she's been werewolf'd or bimbo'd.

Axoskink

Nov 19, 2022
I can't do any of the treatments, whenever the sperm-meter fills I cum at night and I can't get the treatment done

MadisonHeart

Jan 19, 2024
In Vixens Tail: Duskvale, I made a wish to look more sexy, how do I make that wish come true? I'm not seeing a difference.
Also, how do you defeat the Goddess in Womb?

Last edited:

Juggalo1985$

Feb 26, 2024
Hey, I'm kinda stuck..

On Jagu, I got the gonadja blessing but can't find anything to get the macromastia one.
What do I need to do?

And I don't know how to meet the android either..
Pls help.
You have to make a potion then go into the woods find ruins go to the circle after taking the potion it's called marble something another potion take that you're going to want to hump any hole the penis you're going to screw the rod and then weigh your nuts but I'm having issue trying to get the unicorn I did everything to be a virgin but still can't get it and you have to do certain things to change yourself back into human from being a werewolf and not a unicorn and you still can't get the unicorn sperm

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes