teapots

Aug 15, 2021
hello I've been playing this on android and so far I've been enjoying it. but I would like to ask is it not possible to wear the outfits i got on android since after i select the outfits i cant leave the wardrobe screen unless i press back. have any other people encountered this problem as well on android? thanks

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
I tried to join the discord server but it says that the link is expired or doesn't work, so I'm not able to join

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Link works fine, both the one here and in-game.

Last time someone said it didn't work was because they had been a member earlier, and they had been banned because their profile got taken over and started spamming crap.

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
I tried joining from both the game and here and again it says that the link is invalid or it's expaired

Josh14josh

Oct 3, 2022
I think I found a bug. Have lycanthropy and a cage but I have less than 10 condoms. Can't find any way to get more condoms and I have the cage so I can't do anything. I'm just stuck

romero777

Jan 17, 2022
The outfit that is missing you can get it after you solve the lighthouse problem in Jagu Island.
You just need to get a jar of sperm that you can get it in the Chappel in Silverdew.

I'm hoping to have some help to get the other outfuits that is missin View attachment 2414450
[/CITA]
El de abajo a la izquierda al terminar el juego y empezar uno nuevo y

Como consigo el de arriba de la mancha negra porfavor?

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
does anyone know how to get the question marked outfits
Missing ones are from solving the dragon quest with help from the vampire, the lighthouse quest, getting items for the Intercessor, buying from the spider merchant, helping Kat in Silverdew, and helping the tailor get fabric.
The last one you cannot get in the first playthrough.

femanon

May 6, 2020
Looking goood, i like the style of your games, not sure what specifically but makes you want to look through it nicely instead of skipping a lot of the text

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Mikaela110e45

Apr 1, 2023
Ayo can anyone in the discord look for my account there and reply the username?

I remember it was something like Mikamika or something! I remember Fluxcarnal immediately replying to my ass after being blunt and asking how to look for the cultist in the underworld a couple montsh ago!

Fluxcarnal

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes