Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Exactly what risk are we talking about?
The usual risks you take using any cheat, missing sequences or scenes if the levels are wrong etc etc.
First playthrough I would recomend NOT using this at all and playing the game in the way it was intended - there's a walk through posted somewhere if you get stuck.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Exactly what risk are we talking about?
Lots of events are hardcoded to trigger on a strict sequence of actions that has to be taken first; Do not try to cheat items & skip progress, you will brick your playthrough

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
How do I get the boob blessing?
Have the disciples milk you, milking yourself, drinkinking from the fountain, what else do I have to do until priestess decides to give you the blessing?
(Awesome game btw)

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
The walkthrough pinned in 1st page didn't up to date right? I missed quite a lof now, and also stuck at ferry boat in underworld, idk how to progress, also that lighthouse fix, doppelganger and other shits mentioned above/before my comment, what the hell is that anyway, i think i missed quite a lot here, due the games lack of information inside (the game it's good, but it just hard to complete, even with walkthrough i guess)

Wolgren

Sep 22, 2022
Im having a bit of trouble. I want to fuck the rat in the sewers but i was caged, and i cant pay the goblin because i only have 8 cum! I cant find any way to earn more cum right now and i cant go back to duskvale to earn it. Is there any way around this or did i manage to get myself stuck?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes