rectangle3

Feb 3, 2023
Yes, she says their language has no vowels, they are only used to indicate the space between words.

It is quite difficult to use this information with so many other things in it that just seem to be red herrings. I believe there are even some typos, which makes it that much harder.

...and here's another item that apparently the Intercessor is looking for, which they never mentioned.

View attachment 1543267
I don't get it. How do you translate it. I'm starting to think I'm dumb.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
How much bestiality is there? Is it avoidable? Rest of the tags are goodl, but bestiality ain't my cup of tea.
To be honest, I don't even know why the tag's there. Aside from one or two scenes where the main character is fucked by tentacles or a tentacle-y thing, nothing in the game is really just "straight up an animal." Varying degrees of "monstrosity" to the monster girls and all that, like the difference between some girls who are more just kemonomimi (just like, animal ears/tail/dick) and some of the more "exotic" and "monster-y" ones like Lily, basically a lamia/naga living in the swamp or some of the demons you end up interacting with.

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
To be honest, I don't even know why the tag's there. Aside from one or two scenes where the main character is fucked by tentacles or a tentacle-y thing, nothing in the game is really just "straight up an animal." Varying degrees of "monstrosity" to the monster girls and all that, like the difference between some girls who are more just kemonomimi (just like, animal ears/tail/dick) and some of the more "exotic" and "monster-y" ones like Lily, basically a lamia/naga living in the swamp or some of the demons you end up interacting with.
Hey thanks for that! That answers my question.

Reactions: icollectsouls

KaiBk

Feb 1, 2019
This game has some parts that I would classify as "esoteric knowledge". Its like the "I wanna be the guy" of visual novels. A walkthrough/wiki page or even just a "Quest log" with steps would easily make this one of the best futa visual novels out there.

Reactions: Drzok-Ur

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
I'd assume its there for the horse photo on the main page.

calebslayer01

Oct 18, 2021
i have look at guides ive read everything on these forums but nothing is workimg on getting the rod of jagu. can someone help me?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes