• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Thninehb

Mar 18, 2022
Also, this piece of the moon thing. It's not actually doable right? Werewolf form, the outfit icon for which is the only moon I've seen in this game isn't the answer. And it wasn't on the ship in orbit last time I checked it.
It actually is in the ship, it's in the second room but you aren't able to get it until after she sends you for the piece of the moon. If you've gone there since and it didn't give it to you, it's probably a bug.

Reactions: super_slicer

Peekayg

Jan 3, 2020
1.0? This is why I check in, to see if games I had nearly given up hope on updates for getting complete ^^

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed unofficial Android port of Vixen's tail Duskvale v1.0 Fix2
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
HQ
Mega
LQ
Mega
Updated my unofficial Android port to Fix2, added lower quality port for those with limited bandwith/space

Reactions: fire2.0

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
How do you get the pink outfit in the white room? I have filled it with lots of condoms and fingered the hole, but I can't get it to work.
There is also a bug on the island where you fix the lighthouse but the exchange woman still tells you that you have to fix it.

Last edited:

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
How do you get the pink outfit in the white room? I have filled it with lots of condoms and fingered the hole, but I can't get it to work.
There is also a bug on the island where you fix the lighthouse but the exchange woman still tells you that you have to fix it.
Try going back with more lewdity and more cum.

The lighthouse thing should be fixed in the latest version posted.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Try going back with more lewdity and more cum.

The lighthouse thing should be fixed in the latest version posted.
Thank you very much. What about the cultist at the camp? I have the vial of spider venom, but I never get the option to poison her food. I have searched the thread and did not find any answer.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Thank you very much. What about the cultist at the camp? I have the vial of spider venom, but I never get the option to poison her food. I have searched the thread and did not find any answer.
You got to have been told to do something about her by Argentia first, that will happen by talking to her after doing the lycanthropy quest iirc.
You can also turn her into a werewolf.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
You got to have been told to do something about her by Argentia first, that will happen by talking to her after doing the lycanthropy quest iirc.
You can also turn her into a werewolf.
I am fairly certain that Argentina has told me about her, I still don't have the option to poison her food. I have done the werewolf quest and I am even so far as the Underworld now.

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Uh, that sounds very weird, as lewdity can't go above 100 at all.* I haven't heard about anyone else having any problems like this, and I can't find anything that would cause anything like that. Hmm.

*In the self contained spider venom scene it looks like it does, but it is in fact just a static image laid over the lewdity counter
I've got the same thing occuring here. After *FINALLY* getting rid of the werewolf aspect (keeping it inside though) and heading to the tavern, took a bath, then tried the spider venom. After that, I'm stuck in a loop of sleep, leave (fail to do so) or wash. There are zero other options, and there are no clothes to put on.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I've got the same thing occuring here. After *FINALLY* getting rid of the werewolf aspect (keeping it inside though) and heading to the tavern, took a bath, then tried the spider venom. After that, I'm stuck in a loop of sleep, leave (fail to do so) or wash. There are zero other options, and there are no clothes to put on.
What was your amount of lewdity before drinking the spider venom?

I think I might have an idea why now.

Feb 14, 2019
Fun game, I just wish there was an easier way to communicate what's done and what isn't.

Currently at the underworld, cannot figure out how to get into the prison or get the ferry woman to take me to the town, also can't do anything with the dragon in duskvale after fisting her penor and making her cum, I could never find the thing to fix the lighthouse on the island, people say you can poison the ditches of the snow place and maker her a werewolf but couldn't figure that out, also can't get her maid for myself.

Good game though, love it hope I'm the future there's more stuff. ALSO! Plz more milfs with bush, the demon lady is so hot with that bush there idk why lol.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
This fucking underworld thing is so frustrating. I'm assuming I have to get in the dungeon before I can go to the womb, but I can't get into the dungeon because I haven't committed a crime, but I can't find any crimes to commit.

Feb 14, 2019
This fucking underworld thing is so frustrating. I'm assuming I have to get in the dungeon before I can go to the womb, but I can't get into the dungeon because I haven't committed a crime, but I can't find any crimes to commit.
Ok to get punished, you gotta search in the town until you find a demon in an alleyway who you can sell cum to in exchange for 5 lust(or lose 10 lust for some cum I forget if it's actual money or like a cum refill?), then I guess after a while not sure the specifics the jailer will come and arrest you for "giving mother's property to the undeserving" or something. I think you gotta get arrested enough times for you to actually get locked up, and I couldn't escape except by losing all my cum which had me wake up.

Also, you can get into the womb through the area/dot to the right of it, some shadow harpies can carry you but again idk first time they had some choice that stole my lust instead and something caused a second option that had them actually carry me.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes