Feb 14, 2019
Hey, some questions, first, where is the thing to fix the lighthouse on the island. I'm at Mater but I never managed to find the thing to fix it?

Secondly, what was the thing in the church basement? It said a crystal jar of sperm but I didn't pay attention did it just add to my money?

Thirdly, where can I find a "fragment of the moon?" I thought the glowing pit in the snow land would have it but no dice.

Finally, I found the goddess in the cave in the underworld, I cannot find any other to beat Mater. I tried looking for the werewolf goddess but she seems gone forever, even though I kept some of the ww inside me.

Oh yeah, anything behind the spider door in the mines, or is that just a "maybe something was gonna go here but it never went through" kinda deal?

Reactions: Popcorn007

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
every time i encounter the goddess she empties my balls and i return to the surface, is there a way to get through it without emptying my balls?

Reactions: romero777

fluent22

Feb 10, 2023
where is the exact dungeon you said?
i was lost at underworld, DO THAT FIXED THE LIGHTOUSE IS CLOSED THE QUEST OF UNDERWORLD? because i was fixed that lighthouse BEFORE meet mater,and i cannot fly to womb by help of hollow.
in other save i cannot fixed lighthouse but i can meet mater. i got the same thing that can fix lighthouse tho.

fluent22

Feb 10, 2023
It actually is in the ship, it's in the second room but you aren't able to get it until after she sends you for the piece of the moon. If you've gone there since and it didn't give it to you, it's probably a bug.

ship to where?and how could we can explore at ship?

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Ah Vixens Tail, the game where I became fluent in tracking Ren'py event tags out of sheer necessity. Good game but by god I think I only finished Jagu and some locations by just up and reading the .py script files in N++.

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
srry to be a bother but is there a walktrough on how to get and do every thing im so lost on many things and i cant see other quest(if i even have them) than the one to confront Mater and i haven't figured out how to do that so yeah -.-'

fluent22

Feb 10, 2023
how did you get the leopard one and the one under it ?
spoiler alert!!
leopard is unlock at jagu,but what quest i can't remember it. ohhh maybe when you're give blessing to gonadja(lesser god with big ball) cultist.
under leopard is get from ruins 1st island,have lady camelia(?) drink your semen 15-25 time and have her to help you face dragon,
if you already defeat dragon alone,then you missed this outfit in that save game

Reactions: Popcorn007

fluent22

Feb 10, 2023
Can someone add his save game where he has all the wardrobe ? thanks
spoiler!!
if you can play until tittle "vixen tail III" pop up,just finish that game and start over again,cause after completed 1st game will automaticaly unlock 10 lust point and last outfit "saint" with purple font at scroll bar.
completed 2nd time will change that to "demigoddess" outfit and replace 10 lust poin to 25

fluent22

Feb 10, 2023
for now i only complete 83% including got egg award from inside gate at mines (where you first time meet spider who sell you spider outfit,troll cum,silk roll) at silverdale.
still searching where my lost progress find out to completed that at 3rd gameplay

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes