TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
Okay... so far, interesting. Should be labelled version 0.1.0, rather than 1.0, but I'll be on the lookout for the next versions. Quite a few locations and items are obviously there FFU.
The plot goes through some transitions... some of them are smooth, some not so much.
The choices are pretty much extremes - the femdom (though minimal) is aggressively dominant, and very angry, with no room for getting back on her soft side.
I got some of the references. I think I got that some things were references that I didn't get. Dev obviously knows their stuff. A walkthrough and a guide to inner jokes wouldn't go amiss (and would help the referred VNs get more hits, which never hurts).

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Then you don't play many of those you can find here?
There are dozens if not hundreds of games, were the father dies and then the son starts banging the whole family, or games where the dad shags it up with the daughters, so a game where the kid dies, the father is loving and not perverted, and the daughters stay virgin until marriage definitely could be a parody of many a Visual Novel.

I honestly did not expect to have to explain that joke to someone, since it's so glaringly obvious
That's not how parody works

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
VN Zone [v1.0]
DOWNLOAD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Reactions: Drall and nlo48663

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Totally enjoyed this one. Strange and unexpected. Not similar, but in the same vein of The Professor; as in Interesting and unique. I look forward to seeing where this one goes.

• Love
Reactions: VN Zone
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes