VN Zone

May 4, 2021
In the MC scene with Carmen in the restroom (after the train), for some reason, femdom points are not taken into account (do not affect the scene) . - I think it would be better if they (these points) were taken into account in this scene (as well as in other scenes) and influenced what happens in the scenes (what they do and what they say).

Thanks for the suggestions. This type of feedback is very useful to me.

There is a kind of „uncertainty principle“ in the creation of VN; the more choices, the more interesting VN is, but for the DEV the process of creation is much more complex. If the number choices is reduced it’s easier for a DEV to create the VN, but number of fans decreasing and as is the number of potential supporters/patrons. I have already complicated VN Zone with choices too much so I will have to kill one of the MCs to make it easier for me (Just kidding).

After reading this comment I was in a dilemma, whether that femdom choice can fit in the Carmen’s psychological profile. In the first scene with Carmen we see the she is very possessive and jealous. The reason for this is that she project her infidelity into her boyfriend Igor. Carmen behaves like a man; when she see someone who is attractive she tries to have sex with that person, her appearance allows her to be successful.

Since she is a woman she feels guilty about it, because if people knew that, they would consider her a whore. That is why she always asks men to humiliate her. As a future psychologist she realizes that if she allows a men to dominate her, she is actually the one in control.

If I insert a femdom choice I will be inconsistent in portraying her character, but this can be justified by her desire to take revenge on society because of the condemning attitude towards women who behave like men.

Suggestion is great and will be included in the next update.

p.s. Do you think it is better for Carmen to take control before or after sex with MC?

Reactions: J1215

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Thanks for the suggestions. This type of feedback is very useful to me.

There is a kind of „uncertainty principle“ in the creation of VN; the more choices, the more interesting VN is, but for the DEV the process of creation is much more complex. If the number choices is reduced it’s easier for a DEV to create the VN, but number of fans decreasing and as is the number of potential supporters/patrons. I have already complicated VN Zone with choices too much so I will have to kill one of the MCs to make it easier for me (Just kidding).

After reading this comment I was in a dilemma, whether that femdom choice can fit in the Carmen’s psychological profile. In the first scene with Carmen we see the she is very possessive and jealous. The reason for this is that she project her infidelity into her boyfriend Igor. Carmen behaves like a man; when she see someone who is attractive she tries to have sex with that person, her appearance allows her to be successful.

Since she is a woman she feels guilty about it, because if people knew that, they would consider her a whore. That is why she always asks men to humiliate her. As a future psychologist she realizes that if she allows a men to dominate her, she is actually the one in control.

If I insert a femdom choice I will be inconsistent in portraying her character, but this can be justified by her desire to take revenge on society because of the condemning attitude towards women who behave like men.

Suggestion is great and will be included in the next update.

p.s. Do you think it is better for Carmen to take control before or after sex with MC?
It would be great if right on the train Carmen takes control of MC and continues to control him (dominate him) in the game further!

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So I want to say I like the game as it is and I joined as a supporter of this game because of it. If the game becomes a fendom game I will almost certainly stop supporting it as it wasn't what I signed up for.

VN Zone

May 4, 2021
So I want to say I like the game as it is and I joined as a supporter of this game because of it. If the game becomes a fendom game I will almost certainly stop supporting it as it wasn't what I signed up for.
Hey
Behappy69

No, it will not become femdom game, it can't, in will be just a choice, one of many. You can completely avoid going into that direction.

There is variable that tracks how much you choose femdom and all other choices as well, the game will take you into that direction. If you do not choose/click you will not see any of it.

In essence the game continues as it is now, nothing will be changed, just added choices which you can avoid completely.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I was going to say that whenever ppl say they would like the option to be dominant in a Fendom game ppl usually say well basically suck it up Butter Cup it's a Fendom game you are going to be the Bitch for example have your MC male have his balls stomped on and maybe Dick and all sorts of other things. Which for me is painful to see I wouldn't want a man doing things like that to a woman even in a game. But when that kind of game does give you the choice to be dominant as well I will play them both ways so I can feel the satisfaction of being dominant to the women in the game that have dominated me as the MC. That being said that's why I was worried when it was said it might happen here even though the game seemed not to be going in that direction. I read what you said and I am very happy that it is a choice I like having choices in games so I would even check out that side of the game as well.:)

stinkyface88

Mar 13, 2021
Can one fucking person let me know what, "Release" and/or 1.0, etc... or .05.5.53 means.

Because I truly have no clue anymore...

I saw a "1.1" release... And out of, IDK, just common sense, just used my noggin... And yep...

I don't know how to search for games anymore.... One used to think... 1.0 Full Game...

.2/3/4/5/etc Beta, without a "1." in front of it...

But now it's.... shove a .8====D in front of it... And heyo...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port VN Zone [v1.1] APK -

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
Can one fucking person let me know what, "Release" and/or 1.0, etc... or .05.5.53 means.

I saw a "1.1" release... And out of, IDK, just common sense, just used my noggin... And yep...

I don't know how to search for games anymore.... One used to think... 1.0 Full Game...

The only real requirement of a version identification system is that they are unique, so you as a consumer can see that you're playing something new and developers can get bug reports on the correct release. They could be 'AAA', 'BBB', 'CCC', etc.

That said, nearly everyone use numbers and they increment in some way with later releases.

Beyond that, yes, developers nearly always tend to use the numbering system to indicate something. I prefer Major/Design/Implementation where the first number is [0-1], like you said to indicate a 'complete' product. Design goes up when feaures are added, Implementation increments when bug fixes are made but the game itself does not change.

So 0.2.0 would be the first implementation of the second design, 0.2.1 would be the first bugfixes, or coding improvements that would not be visible to the user. Others use letters on the end e.g. 0.2a. Or descriptions '0.2 bugfix 1'. Probably worth noting the numbers are almost never a percentage complete, they just go up per release. So 0.9.0 does not indicate 90% done, and would be followed by 0.10.0.

That was a long post to say it's all a bit unreliable :)

Last edited:
Reactions: stinkyface88

nicolausi

May 14, 2018

As a developer in real life, I can tell you that all versions that are 1.x or 2.x and so on are major releases (full versions). All versions that have an X.1 or X.2 and so on are minor releases. Everything that is X.01 or x.02 and so on are bugfixes. A beta is always identified as a beta in real life. However, the developers of these games here do not adhere to conviction, as everyone cooks their own soup.

Reactions: stinkyface88

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Hope you are feeling better VN Zone
I have heard this is a a great game, I was hoping to wait for a few updates before playing it but I might just give it a go in the next couple weeks.

stinkyface88

Mar 13, 2021
As a developer in real life, I can tell you that all versions that are 1.x or 2.x and so on are major releases (full versions). All versions that have an X.1 or X.2 and so on are minor releases. Everything that is X.01 or x.02 and so on are bugfixes. A beta is always identified as a beta in real life. However, the developers of these games here do not adhere to conviction, as everyone cooks their own soup.
Thank you. I'm glad I'm not losing my mind.

Until I see... Episode 1,2,3,4,5.... And even worse when they are separate files/games/exes, for Episodes/chapters/etc 1,2,3,4,5.... And yadda, yadda, yadda....

Last edited:

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Dear Mr/Ms VN Zone

If you ever pass this way (and hopefully no other way) again, I do hope you're okay and have fully or adequately recovered from whatever malaise dragged you down. I am only one, I know, but if you are ever healthy enough and/or motivated enough to resume development, I'd be happy to join your Patreon in support of you and your fine creation here.

I wish you well. I hope for the best, but fear for the worst...your health, that is, not my own artistic gratification which is insignificant in this most crucial of contexts.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
VN Zone
Should we consider this project on-hold/abandoned ?
I remember you posting about your poor health some months ago, haven't heard from you since then. Hope you are feeling better.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes