amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
So seen this one pop up fairly often. It looks really great in terms of artwork and creative direction with the systems and mechanics, but one question arises for me which prevents my download:
Is there any combat H and/or scenes with human/humanoid males with the MC? All the pictures but one just show robot tentacles and tentacles/futa just doesn't do anything for me =/

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So seen this one pop up fairly often. It looks really great in terms of artwork and creative direction with the systems and mechanics, but one question arises for me which prevents my download:
Is there any combat H and/or scenes with human/humanoid males with the MC? All the pictures but one just show robot tentacles and tentacles/futa just doesn't do anything for me =/
There are human and humanoid defeat and regular H scenes after the first main area :)

Jun 19, 2018
I'm encountering some very choppy fps when I'm on the street in the Pleasure District, not sure if anyone else has reported similar issue yet.

I've got RTX 2080 TI and the game is correctly identifying my Graphics Card on startup.

Man, I clicked New Content and I'm really bummed that I have to do the embassy all over again. The spike in difficulty has made it quite tedious and unfun (enemy HP just means bullet sponge taking multiple turn of spamming the same actions to defeat, would prefer more fragile enemies that need to be prioritized in a certain order due to some dangerous mechanics/abilities)

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm encountering some very choppy fps when I'm on the street in the Pleasure District, not sure if anyone else has reported similar issue yet.

I've got RTX 2080 TI and the game is correctly identifying my Graphics Card on startup.

Man, I clicked New Content and I'm really bummed that I have to do the embassy all over again. The spike in difficulty has made it quite tedious and unfun (enemy HP just means bullet sponge taking multiple turn of spamming the same actions to defeat, would prefer more fragile enemies that need to be prioritized in a certain order due to some dangerous mechanics/abilities)
Thanks for the report, chances are that a new windows update or changes on the NWJS could have caused some performance issues, we will look into it (For now, I could only recommend updating the GPU drivers to the latest version. But the game uses actually more CPU than GPU, so there could be a throttle on your CPU rather than the GPU, or as said other softwares or we might have overlooked something).

You won't have to redo the embassy as the "new content (0.3)" can be started before that. (In case you only wanted to check out the new content.)

Combat is currently going through a rework, we are going to add new "timeline" system and making the modding system more in depth, so enemies can be defeated more faster and in various ways but can also cause you difficulties in a different way than just more HP and stronger damage output.
Reason why it's a bit hard to figure out the sweet spot is because we don't want to create a game where you just stack the best gear and highest damage numbers, so we hope you can bear with us until we find the sweet spot, until then we're sorry for the inconviences. But fear not, we're working on that!

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Nice. I remember playing an earlier version of this. That initial scene in the tube is hotter than hell. And I don't say that often.

Question: I've got Caly in the Factory. She's naked and the only way out seems to need a functioning suit on account of heat. Is there a way to fix her suit or get back to base? There's been hints in the dialogue about repair but must be a bit thick today because I can't seem to figure it out.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Nice. I remember playing an earlier version of this. That initial scene in the tube is hotter than hell. And I don't say that often.

Question: I've got Caly in the Factory. She's naked and the only way out seems to need a functioning suit on account of heat. Is there a way to fix her suit or get back to base? There's been hints in the dialogue about repair but must be a bit thick today because I can't seem to figure it out.
Hey, when you press ESC to access your inventory, under "Items" you can craft yourself a suit repair kit, or you can use one that you might already have, that will repair your suit.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: docclox

luchonator

Dec 3, 2019
Is there something else to do in the sex shop after the embassy? Or is there no more interactions after Cali refuses to take the survey

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
i've beaten the new bosses but the gallery hasn't shown up (i accidentally clicked past the "you've reached the end of current content" conversation

ShotoOfficial

Jan 16, 2019
Is there a Walktrough of this game? i skipped some Text and now i seem stuck. Im at the Laser-Field, next to a black Door, after i opend the Door by interacting with the Fuseboxes.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i've beaten the new bosses but the gallery hasn't shown up (i accidentally clicked past the "you've reached the end of current content" conversation
You should have received an item that lets you teleport to the gallery.

Is there a Walktrough of this game? i skipped some Text and now i seem stuck. Im at the Laser-Field, next to a black Door, after i opend the Door by interacting with the Fuseboxes.
I assume north of the main floor of the robot dungeon?
If yes, check the east side there is a path into a new section that allows you to turn off the laser barrier in the north.

ShotoOfficial

Jan 16, 2019
I assume north of the main floor of the robot dungeon?
If yes, check the east side there is a path into a new section that allows you to turn off the laser barrier in the north.
Found that, but it tells me to repair my suit! As i said, i skipped text and have no idea how to repair it..^^"

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Found that, but it tells me to repair my suit! As i said, i skipped text and have no idea how to repair it..^^"
Hey, when you press ESC to access your inventory, under "Items" you can craft yourself a suit repair kit, or you can use one that you might already have, that will repair your suit.

Reactions: ShotoOfficial

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
VoidBound [v0.3 Beta] [Cursed-Atelier]

Original Size Win: 1,26 GB

Compressed Size Win: 339 MB (442 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kinky_619
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes