name002

Sep 22, 2018
There's some panels on the walls that look like fuseboxes. Walk up and interact with them. Hit a few panels and the dialogue will let you know the door is opened.
i hit like 5 of them and the door is still closed, i even useed the trap one

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Sorry to bother; I beat the robot controller but I still can't find the gallery function. I appear to be blind.
Hello, the gallery unlocks when you defeat the new boss at the end of the new area.
In a future update, the gallery will be unlocked from the get go.

Merari

Aug 21, 2017
Hello, the gallery unlocks when you defeat the new boss at the end of the new area.
In a future update, the gallery will be unlocked from the get go.
Ah, I didn't notice that when I searched for gallery in the thread.

Thank you for your assistance.

name002

Sep 22, 2018
Are they the only ones that need to be disabled? because i already disabled them all but the door still won't open.
I ended up opening the door again by losing battle and interacting again with an already opened panel even if i already interacted multiple times with the panels. Tryied again in a prior save and looks like you need to interact more times with each panel and not just open them.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I ended up opening the door again by losing battle and interacting again with an already opened panel even if i already interacted multiple times with the panels. Tryied again in a prior save and looks like you need to interact more times with each panel and not just open them.
Hey, actually not. I noticed a little mistake on our end, if you open it and you interact it with again, you turn it on again without the graphic changing. We will change it so if you interact it once it's solved. That way the issue you had won't happen again in a future version.

jacktanner7618

Nov 9, 2017
Great game, love the story and mechanics overall. Unfortunately it's kinda unplayable right now due to graphics bugs. For me specifically I got this crash shortly after starting the first dungeon in every playthrough, even after restarting the game and loading the save anew:

Capture.PNG

It said to report it so there it is, hope the feedback helps

Reactions: redwind21

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Great game, love the story and mechanics overall. Unfortunately it's kinda unplayable right now due to graphics bugs. For me specifically I got this crash shortly after starting the first dungeon in every playthrough, even after restarting the game and loading the save anew:

View attachment 906267

I got the same thing. Anyone else?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017

View attachment 906267

I got the same thing. Anyone else?
Hello, we are sorry that you encountered this issue, we are looking into it and will upload a fix for it the moment we have it fixed.
A couple of questions:
Does your PC support WebGL? " " This is a quick check to see if it's supported or not.
Was this on a fresh game? (Not loading a save from a previous version)
Any chance for a detailed explanation on when and how it happened? Was it just when you entered the first area of the dungeon or later in the dungeon?
Are your drivers of your graphics card up to date?

The more info you can provide us, the faster we will be able to find the root of the issue and fix it.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
tips for the 2 blondies boss fight in the embassy?
Keep your distance and try to focus Fracas first.
If you stay to close to her, Ricci will punish that.
Recommendation is to use Dash in the Tactics menu.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
The art is great. The stealth and exploration segments are well designed. The sex scenes are hot. The characters are interesting. And the idea of humans as natural seducers is pretty unique. Definitely putting this one on my watch list.

That said, I'm curious why you bothered with a tactical combat style when you have no terrain? Even the final battle of the current demo... the only one where it matters at all how you move around the battlefield... hardly benefits from it? I love tactical rpgs, but I don't feel like this game quite qualifies in it's current form except in an explicitly technical sense. If I could create choke points, or flank enemies, or even just use cover... it'd be different.

I'd also like to eventually see the option to use more sexual approaches to combat and stealth. Improvements to the MC's psionics to allow her to manipulate the lust of opponents to lure them to secluded spots to be dealt with stealthily or drive them to... spend themselves... non-violently in combat. Basically an option to become a succubus in all but name and appearance (though appearance too would be great... I don't think it quite fits the MC's narrative). Also I hope we can get our own version of that woman's bio-suit and it does all sorts of naughty things to it's wearer... to heighten their psychic receptivity of course.

Last edited:

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Hello, we are sorry that you encountered this issue, we are looking into it and will upload a fix for it the moment we have it fixed.
A couple of questions:
Does your PC support WebGL? " " This is a quick check to see if it's supported or not.
Was this on a fresh game? (Not loading a save from a previous version)
Any chance for a detailed explanation on when and how it happened? Was it just when you entered the first area of the dungeon or later in the dungeon?
Are your drivers of your graphics card up to date?

The more info you can provide us, the faster we will be able to find the root of the issue and fix it.

Sorry for the inconvience.
I have Web GL, so that isn't a problem. For me it happened right after I closed the second valve inside the factory. I did the one off to the right of the screen first, then came back for the one at the top of the screen. That was the second valve I closed. The screen went black, and then that error message appeared. Thanks for the quick reply. It's much appreciated. BTW, I really like the game!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The ai bot fucking her went nowhere and the furry guy still didn't knot her and instead theres just these one off scenes scattered around, disappointing. Seems theres also not going to be any corruption, just bad end scenes.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
The art is great. The stealth and exploration segments are well designed. The sex scenes are hot. The characters are interesting. And the idea of humans as natural seducers is pretty unique. Definitely putting this one on my watch list.

That said, I'm curious why you bothered with a tactical combat style when you have no terrain? Even the final battle of the current demo... the only one where it matters at all how you move around the battlefield... hardly benefits from it? I love tactical rpgs, but I don't feel like this game quite qualifies in it's current form except in an explicitly technical sense. If I could create choke points, or flank enemies, or even just use cover... it'd be different.

I'd also like to eventually see the option to use more sexual approaches to combat and stealth. Improvements to the MC's psionics to allow her to manipulate the lust of opponents to lure them to secluded spots to be dealt with stealthily or drive them to... spend themselves... non-violently in combat. Basically an option to become a succubus in all but name and appearance (though appearance too would be great... I don't think it quite fits the MC's narrative). Also I hope we can get our own version of that woman's bio-suit and it does all sorts of naughty things to it's wearer... to heighten their psychic receptivity of course.
Hello, firstly thank you very much for the feedback!

The combat system isn't close of being where we want/planned it to be yet.
Our next few updates will focus on new areas and extending the combat system. This update we focused on the henosis maps and the new light system, so we didn't have much time to focus on the combat system yet. But as that is done now, it will allows us to focus on the combat system next.

Towards the sexual appraches in combat and stealth. Chances are there that Caly will be able to use her sexuality in these elements, however we don't want that this will become a main focus of the combat and stealth system.
There will be plently of options down the line, but we haven't planned them out just yet.

Lastly the suit, that is a good idea, however I don't see it going to work in our normal gameplay vision, as we don't want that the game is purely on the sexual aspect, we want to tell a story and make sure the gameplay is also a focus on not just the sexual aspect. We will play around with the idea, but I don't think it will be a suit that will constantly do naughty things to her.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I have Web GL, so that isn't a problem. For me it happened right after I closed the second valve inside the factory. I did the one off to the right of the screen first, then came back for the one at the top of the screen. That was the second valve I closed. The screen went black, and then that error message appeared. Thanks for the quick reply. It's much appreciated. BTW, I really like the game!
Thank you very much for the information, it helped a lot. We are going to look into it!

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
The ai bot fucking her went nowhere and the furry guy still didn't knot her and instead theres just these one off scenes scattered around, disappointing. Seems theres also not going to be any corruption, just bad end scenes.
The AI bot is going somewhere, but the story is still far from being complete.
The furry guy will get his chance in the future as well.
These are not "one off" scenes, but with the current amount of story that is available it won't have an effect quite just yet.
Correct, Caly won't be corrupted, however she will become more comfortable in this new world she is in and use her sexuality to her advantage, however not to the degree where sex is the only thing she cares about or becomes broken.

Samuel Borges

Mar 6, 2019
I apologize in advance because I know that what I did is illegal or good what I tried to do but I tried to translate the game into Spanish with translator ++ but I couldn't, it gave me an error.

I'm sorry ;-; But it is that in my little English I understood some of the history but damn, it hurts a lot not to understand anything.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
the game looks really good and its clear alot of passion has gone into it, i wish u the best in developing it and will watch it (y)

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes