Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I don't know this problem have already solved or not (I've already read the entire 12 pages)
but I got stuck in the 'loading' screen in the title screen (and yes my GPU support the WebGL)

it just stuck in this screen (5+ Minutes and counting):
View attachment 875949
You need to click into the game, to have it load.
If you don't have it as an active window, it won't load.

The moment you click outside of the game, it will pause the instance. That also includes the loading.
Initial load time shouldn't be more than 1-2 minutes max.
Hopefully that fixes the issue you are having.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
If you get tied up in combat, how the fuck do you escape if you selected the blaster option? There's no back button or anything. I had to sit through that god awful intro because the only way to get out was to literally close the game

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
If you get tied up in combat, how the fuck do you escape if you selected the blaster option? There's no back button or anything. I had to sit through that god awful intro because the only way to get out was to literally close the game
You can escape over the "Tactics, when you select struggle", and you can skip the intro if you want to skip ahead.
Returning is the ESC or clicking the right mouse button, which can be changed in the options.
There is also a tutorial in the Hangar if you talk to the robot.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
You can escape over the "Tactics, when you select struggle", and you can skip the intro if you want to skip ahead.
Returning is the ESC or clicking the right mouse button, which can be changed in the options.
There is also a tutorial in the Hangar if you talk to the robot.
I am talking specifically about the shooting range

This is what happens:
Move
Guard
Guard
Blaster
*dummy then grabs you and you're tied up*
The game then only lets you select Blaster. Now you're stuck, because you can't shoot, and you can't go back to select another option. What gives?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I am talking specifically about the shooting range

This is what happens:
Move
Guard
Guard
Blaster
*dummy then grabs you and you're tied up*
The game then only lets you select Blaster. Now you're stuck, because you can't shoot, and you can't go back to select another option. What gives?
Please skip that shooting range until we deploy a fix for it (It's a optional event.).
There is currently a switch error in that tutorial sequence.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dec 29, 2018
Hey so i've had the exact same issue with the tutorial, happens everytime.

I've had another issue when the game is frozen and there is nothing to do except quit the game:

At any point in the game, the screen will freeze. Then, I can hit some commands and HEAR what happens, like open up a menu and close it, but I cannot : save the game, load the game, forward the text, skip the scene. the only command that works is opening menu and closing it, or F5 to reboot.

This happened to me in the opening sequence during text, then in the hangar listening to explanations from jens, then in haar's room talking to him, but right there the game unlocked itself for no appearent reason and I was able to proceed, only to get locked in the same exact way just after arriving to thirtiinthingy planet. mostly happens during reading sessions.

Otherwise great game, I really would have loved to be able to see that shooting range thingn and, like, play the beta to the end!

Am going to try again using different settings or in admin mode to see if something change, next time it happens if it does, i'll write down every action I can do and hear a response, then i'll leave it open for a while and see if it unlocks for some reason.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey so i've had the exact same issue with the tutorial, happens everytime.

I've had another issue when the game is frozen and there is nothing to do except quit the game:

At any point in the game, the screen will freeze. Then, I can hit some commands and HEAR what happens, like open up a menu and close it, but I cannot : save the game, load the game, forward the text, skip the scene. the only command that works is opening menu and closing it, or F5 to reboot.

This happened to me in the opening sequence during text, then in the hangar listening to explanations from jens, then in haar's room talking to him, but right there the game unlocked itself for no appearent reason and I was able to proceed, only to get locked in the same exact way just after arriving to thirtiinthingy planet. mostly happens during reading sessions.

Otherwise great game, I really would have loved to be able to see that shooting range thingn and, like, play the beta to the end!

Am going to try again using different settings or in admin mode to see if something change, next time it happens if it does, i'll write down every action I can do and hear a response, then i'll leave it open for a while and see if it unlocks for some reason.
Hey!

We are working on a fix for the shooting range, should be finished in a couple of hours.

Towards the other issues, we are trying our best to try and reproduce it, but we haven't been able to.
We have noticed that it isn't something that happens consistently at the same spots. It's sadly something that happens randomly.
The more information you can provide us the better.

We are terribly sorry that this issue happens more frequently on your end.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
imo literal game breaking bugs in a tutorial is unacceptable, even in beta. Especially given how simple it would have been to test it since it's a railroaded tutorial
That's not how bugs work. It's why companies regularly give out rewards to people that can reproduce bugs - because they're so difficult to pinpoint and often don't manifest during testing phases. Whether it's your intent or not, the level of entitlement you're giving off is astonishing. Have some empathy.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
anyone got a guide or walkthrough? it doesn't seem to be a lose = scene kind of game, but I feel like i'm just wandering maps when I want to find ways to destroy her suit and get her in trouble. Help would be appreciated!

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
its a great game, but the tags are all too vanilla for me. I was hopeing for some corruption Mind control ect.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
its a great game, but the tags are all too vanilla for me. I was hopeing for some corruption Mind control ect.

From a character bio on Cursed Atelier site: " Kinky though she may be, Caly is tough as nails and in no danger of suffering the “mind break” trope. Any “master” who thinks he’s broken her should watch out: she may act the part of the obedient little slave girl; she may even really be enjoying it, but she’s not about to resign herself to life as an alien concubine just because the sex is good. Sooner or later, she’ll find a way out. Getting in her way would be ill-advised. "

So my guess is, mind control is probably out of question here. And I'm very glad about that, we have enough "breaking the bitch" scenarios.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
We plan to have some scenes with mindcontrol in the game at some point!
But nothing that will stay permanent.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes