Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone perhaps have a walkthrough? i think i skipped over some text, and i have trouble doing the most puzzles because of it(accidentally skipped the lift text for example and now i have no idea what to do)
If you are at the elevator, you will need to proceed right to the server room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if you trigger a dialogue, doesn't matter which one, you can click on the top right icon on the dialogue box to open the message log.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dharkie29

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I had a few questions:

- Will this game be released publicly/for free once the development is finished? I only ask because the Patrons don't get a free copy of the game (although they get earlier access) which to me implies that the game is not purchasable? I don't feel entitled or anything, I promise :eek: Just curious.

- Do you play any H-games yourself? What's your favourite H-game from a purely eroge perspective? From a fun perspective?

- Bit of a weird question but have you come to "erotically enjoy" H-games more or less after creating your own? Both in a "fun" way and also a "get turned on" way for lack of a more elegant way to say it. Not specifically after this game but after creating H-games in general. I've always dabbled in the idea of creating my own but would hate to somehow get a peak behind the curtain and have it ruin how I enjoy/get turned on by H-games now.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Beggarman

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I had a few questions:

- Will this game be released publicly/for free once the development is finished? I only ask because the Patrons don't get a free copy of the game (although they get earlier access) which to me implies that the game is not purchasable? I don't feel entitled or anything, I promise :eek: Just curious.

- Do you play any H-games yourself? What's your favourite H-game from a purely eroge perspective? From a fun perspective?

- Bit of a weird question but have you come to "erotically enjoy" H-games more or less after creating your own? Both in a "fun" way and also a "get turned on" way for lack of a more elegant way to say it. Not specifically after this game but after creating H-games in general. I've always dabbled in the idea of creating my own but would hate to somehow get a peak behind the curtain and have it ruin how I enjoy/get turned on by H-games now.

Thanks!
Hey, thanks for those questions, Candiru here.

1st:
The game will be released probably on steam or other plattforms, all patreons that have pledge at least 20$+ over the course of their pledge will receive the game, but we aren't exactly sure when that will happen or what might happen until the development finishes.

2nd:
For the eroge perspective: I would say, I like the Rio series a lot from the terms of creating diverse content even with the main focus of tentacles. But my top pick for the eroge genre would be Lightning Warrior Raidy.
In terms of fun: That is a bit of a tricky one, I'm not sure which game I enjoyed the most just from fun if I'm honest.
Does modded skyrim count? haha
Jokes aside, I will have to say Lilitales!

3rd:
This is a bit of a odd one if I say so myself and I had to think about it a bit.
I would actually say it decreased my personal drive to play eroge's or games in general, I started to look at the games from a developer/programmer view point. I can still enjoy some but not that much anymore, but also because time has become quite the factor. I'm certain at a later point that will come back.

Cheers,
Candiru

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Hey, thanks for those questions, Candiru here.

1st:
The game will be released probably on steam or other plattforms, all patreons that have pledge at least 20$+ over the course of their pledge will receive the game, but we aren't exactly sure when that will happen or what might happen until the development finishes.

2nd:
For the eroge perspective: I would say, I like the Rio series a lot from the terms of creating diverse content even with the main focus of tentacles. But my top pick for the eroge genre would be Lightning Warrior Raidy.
In terms of fun: That is a bit of a tricky one, I'm not sure which game I enjoyed the most just from fun if I'm honest.
Does modded skyrim count? haha
Jokes aside, I will have to say Lilitales!

3rd:
This is a bit of a odd one if I say so myself and I had to think about it a bit.
I would actually say it decreased my personal drive to play eroge's or games in general, I started to look at the games from a developer/programmer view point. I can still enjoy some but not that much anymore, but also because time has become quite the factor. I'm certain at a later point that will come back.

Cheers,
Candiru
Ahhh a fellow Rio man of culture. I too really like how Housegame keeps trying new things every game and creates a balance between a linear game without it feeling repetitive, especially in terms of eroge.

Your third answer is sort of what I was scared of. I really appreciate the response! I'll have to think about it more I guess; seems like a no going back sort of thing, kinda spooky in the weirdest way possible :/

Thanks!

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Ahhh a fellow Rio man of culture. I too really like how Housegame keeps trying new things every game and creates a balance between a linear game without it feeling repetitive, especially in terms of eroge.

Your third answer is sort of what I was scared of. I really appreciate the response! I'll have to think about it more I guess; seems like a no going back sort of thing, kinda spooky in the weirdest way possible :/

Thanks!
No worries, it was a pleasure!
Thanks again for these questions.

Sadly every coin has two sides :(

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Just played through demo, it's a really solid game.The beginning is a bit too "click-through-text", but the story is actually intresting enough to read through that. I love MC and her character, with a bonus of her being just slutty enough to make seeing what's happening to her really enjoyable.

The scenes are really to my liking. Bondage isn't usually my cup of tea, but here it's really working out nicely. And enough anal scenes so satisfy butt-lover like me :)

All in all, there's a lot of nice stuff in your game already, I'll be sure to watch this project and it's official release.

Reactions: DAssman

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
We thought it was time for another update on the progress of VoidBound! Welcome to the Henosis pleasure district aka red light district! Implementing the character sprite is still a work in progress, but this give you a good idea of the quality we're aiming for. Expect it to be improved upon even more!

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Is there be pregnancy system in the game? I had play the japanese version and I notice that in the H-state screen it saids the MC was impregnanted.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is there be pregnancy system in the game? I had play the japanese version and I notice that in the H-state screen it saids the MC was impregnanted.

I think you misread that. It says that Caly is fertile in all builds, but no, there won't be any sort of pregnancy system.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
The enemies got stuck on the pipes I don´t know why this happend maybe a fix patch should do it (it´s a beta) xd
9398816765fa1cd2d79bc9b3cff05243.png

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
A video showing off how we're improving the light system by implementing some raytracing. You can see how the light bends when it encounters certain obstacles. It's still being worked on, but we're pretty proud of it so far.

Reactions: Zomb1e13

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
A video showing off how we're improving the light system by implementing some raytracing. You can see how the light bends when it encounters certain obstacles. It's still being worked on, but we're pretty proud of it so far.

Does this significantly impact the system requirements/how beefy your computer has to be to run it? Or is it such a low system requirement game that even a graphical bump will still be playable on 99.9% of computers?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Does this significantly impact the system requirements/how beefy your computer has to be to run it? Or is it such a low system requirement game that even a graphical bump will still be playable on 99.9% of computers?
Thanks for the questions!

We tested this system on 3 different kinds of systems. From low to high end in the end.
And the performance is actually better compared to the previous build.

The current public build with the old lighting system was running at 72 FPS stable, in that area.
Where the same area with the new lighting system and the raytracing, runs at 149 FPS stable.

Obviously there are a lot of variables that go into it, so it's hard to predict everything, but rest assured, we are doing excessive testing and optimizations to the system. Soon we are going to ask some people with different specs to test it to give us more information on how stable it actually runs.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
I don't know this problem have already solved or not (I've already read the entire 12 pages)
but I got stuck in the 'loading' screen in the title screen (and yes my GPU support the WebGL)

it just stuck in this screen (5+ Minutes and counting):
1603804593339.png

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes