Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
anyone got a guide or walkthrough? it doesn't seem to be a lose = scene kind of game, but I feel like i'm just wandering maps when I want to find ways to destroy her suit and get her in trouble. Help would be appreciated!
Where do you seem to be stuck?

garet

Aug 5, 2016
When loading a save from version 0.1 (4 hours of play):

TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of undefined
at Game_Vehicle.Game_CharacterBase.isOriginalPattern (DhoomCharacterFrames.js:269)
at Game_Vehicle.Game_CharacterBase.updateAnimationCount (rpg_objects.js:6580)
at Game_Vehicle.Game_CharacterBase.updateAnimation (rpg_objects.js:6566)
at Game_Vehicle.Game_CharacterBase.updateAnimation (DhoomCharacterFrames.js:294)
at Game_Vehicle.Game_CharacterBase.update (rpg_objects.js:6529)
at Game_Vehicle.Game_CharacterBase.update (DhoomCharacterFrames.js:375)
at Game_Vehicle.update (rpg_objects.js:8362)
at Game_Map.updateVehicles (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1677)
at Game_Map.update (rpg_objects.js:6026)
at Game_Map.update (DhoomParticleLightingSystem.js:2473)

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
When loading a save from version 0.1 (4 hours of play):

TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of undefined
at Game_Vehicle.Game_CharacterBase.isOriginalPattern (DhoomCharacterFrames.js:269)
at Game_Vehicle.Game_CharacterBase.updateAnimationCount (rpg_objects.js:6580)
at Game_Vehicle.Game_CharacterBase.updateAnimation (rpg_objects.js:6566)
at Game_Vehicle.Game_CharacterBase.updateAnimation (DhoomCharacterFrames.js:294)
at Game_Vehicle.Game_CharacterBase.update (rpg_objects.js:6529)
at Game_Vehicle.Game_CharacterBase.update (DhoomCharacterFrames.js:375)
at Game_Vehicle.update (rpg_objects.js:8362)
at Game_Map.updateVehicles (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1677)
at Game_Map.update (rpg_objects.js:6026)
at Game_Map.update (DhoomParticleLightingSystem.js:2473)
Saves from previous version are not compatible. Sorry.

mirthless

Oct 28, 2017
From a character bio on Cursed Atelier site: " Kinky though she may be, Caly is tough as nails and in no danger of suffering the “mind break” trope. Any “master” who thinks he’s broken her should watch out: she may act the part of the obedient little slave girl; she may even really be enjoying it, but she’s not about to resign herself to life as an alien concubine just because the sex is good. Sooner or later, she’ll find a way out. Getting in her way would be ill-advised. "

So my guess is, mind control is probably out of question here. And I'm very glad about that, we have enough "breaking the bitch" scenarios.
What if she enjoys it so much she follows willingly instead of brainwashing?

Hot trope i think, but not seen any game with it at all.

Aug 11, 2018
I'm stuck in the combat tutorial, dunno if its bugged or smth but when the robot grabs me the only option i get is blaster, and there is no option avaliable there 1605445723286.png 1605445701085.png

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm stuck in the combat tutorial, dunno if its bugged or smth but when the robot grabs me the only option i get is blaster, and there is no option avaliable there View attachment 900617 View attachment 900616
Thanks for the report, this is a known issue, we will update the links in the main post, the moment we have it fixed!
For now, please skip it, it's optional and not required to continue with the game. Only way to get out of being stuck is by using F5 to reset the game.
Sorry for the inconvience.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
anyone got a guide or walkthrough? it doesn't seem to be a lose = scene kind of game, but I feel like i'm just wandering maps when I want to find ways to destroy her suit and get her in trouble. Help would be appreciated!
So far it's not far off 50:50 loss scenes and event scenes.

With regards to sex in battle and suit events, I think there's only two main variations - One for Robots, with a "special" one against the Robot boss, and one against the Urtu guards. I don't think there's anything special for suit destruction except for some CG variation and what happens in battle, but I could be wrong, I've not played the new version extensively yet.

With regards to scenes, I think it's something like: (spoilers because there's some minor story spoilers/surprises in here)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So far it's not far off 50:50 loss scenes and event scenes.

With regards to sex in battle and suit events, I think there's only two main variations - One for Robots, with a "special" one against the Robot boss, and one against the Urtu guards. I don't think there's anything special for suit destruction except for some CG variation and what happens in battle, but I could be wrong, I've not played the new version extensively yet.

With regards to scenes, I think it's something like: (spoilers because there's some minor story spoilers/surprises in here)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, that's mostly helpful. My experience was, first combat: surrender > Game Over...

So then I fought them normally and won (first area, roaming bots and now just bored at some steam pipe bit) and kept moving, unfortunately without any scenes.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks, that's mostly helpful. My experience was, first combat: surrender > Game Over...

So then I fought them normally and won (first area, roaming bots and now just bored at some steam pipe bit) and kept moving, unfortunately without any scenes.
I don't think the combat early on is supposed to end up in a game over, unless there's a special event I'm forgetting/missing. The robot fights should end in, well, robot sex. I'll keep an eye out for that when I get a proper playthrough to see if that needs reporting. Otherwise, that sounds about right, I think you should only have encountered the opening and robot enemy loss scene if you're at the steam tunnels.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I don't think the combat early on is supposed to end up in a game over, unless there's a special event I'm forgetting/missing. The robot fights should end in, well, robot sex. I'll keep an eye out for that when I get a proper playthrough to see if that needs reporting. Otherwise, that sounds about right, I think you should only have encountered the opening and robot enemy loss scene if you're at the steam tunnels.
I think the fight he was talking about is the very first one that walks up the hallway, that was the previous tutorial fight.
And that one will lead to a game over due to the reason it's the intro of the dungeon and not the main dungeon area.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
That's not how bugs work. It's why companies regularly give out rewards to people that can reproduce bugs - because they're so difficult to pinpoint and often don't manifest during testing phases. Whether it's your intent or not, the level of entitlement you're giving off is astonishing. Have some empathy.
I'm a software QA analyst. Trust me, bugs like these don't make it to production, or at least they shouldn't if you pay proper attention. You are right, bug bounties are for bugs that are obscure and hard to reproduce. That is not what is happening here. How could you miss this in testing? It shows that no one actually tested the tutorial before releasing it - a big no no in QA.

If asking for a basic level of QA is being entitled, so be it. I'm an entitled prick, I embrace it.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm a software QA analyst. Trust me, bugs like these don't make it to production, or at least they shouldn't if you pay proper attention. You are right, bug bounties are for bugs that are obscure and hard to reproduce. That is not what is happening here. How could you miss this in testing? It shows that no one actually tested the tutorial before releasing it - a big no no in QA.

If asking for a basic level of QA is being entitled, so be it. I'm an entitled prick, I embrace it.
Hello.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for reporting the issue.

However, saying/stating that there was no testing or QA is putting it strongly, if that would have been the case there would have been a lot more bugs in this release.
The issue with the tutorial was caused due to a change in the AI of the enemies in our last update from 0.22 to 0.23. We did not anticipate that this could cause an issue in the tutorial. We know now for the future to treat it more carefully.
However a beta version can show bugs and that is sadly something that can and will happen. I would agree with your statement that it's unacceptable in a finished product.
We are in development, so not everything will work out smoothly nor will it perfect, bugs are to be expected.

All I can say to this is we are working on fixing this issues and providing quality of life changes in the upcoming patches.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Last edited:

name002

Sep 22, 2018
In the factory with the moronic robots how do i sabotage all the electric panels to open the door?

KoaNiolo

Jan 14, 2019
In the factory with the moronic robots how do i sabotage all the electric panels to open the door?
There's some panels on the walls that look like fuseboxes. Walk up and interact with them. Hit a few panels and the dialogue will let you know the door is opened.

Merari

Aug 21, 2017
Sorry to bother; I beat the robot controller but I still can't find the gallery function. I appear to be blind.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes