tontoman

May 4, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!

More battle options are coming for sure!
I would like to ask a bit more about the blackscreens, as not many have reported them.
Do they happen randomly? Or is there a pattern to them?
I get them also, randomish. I never get them going into a room. Always going from room to the main map on the first world (first after starting area, one with slums etc). Playing on an old laptop and find that map laggy, so wouldn't be surprised if it's some memory issue as it's always on the main map load.

BTW. When do you get a chance to make it up to the Cyclopes bartender? Just taken off to the second hive world.

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I get them also, randomish. I never get them going into a room. Always going from room to the main map on the first world (first after starting area, one with slums etc). Playing on an old laptop and find that map laggy, so wouldn't be surprised if it's some memory issue as it's always on the main map load.

BTW. When do you get a chance to make it up to the Cyclopes bartender? Just taken off to the second hive world.
Thanks for the report!
I'm pretty sure the blackscreen if you go to the indoor to outdoor map is coming from the game having the map already cached in, so it doesn't trigger the loading screen again. I will look into it and see if I can decrease the load on it.

Sorry to hear that you are getting lags on the map, you can try to disable the lighting in the options while you are on henosis, that might help with the lag.

Towards the bar, that will be possible in a future update, we want to extend the bar mini game, once we have done that, we will implement a way to get toon her goodside again.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Thanks for the report!
I'm pretty sure the blackscreen if you go to the indoor to outdoor map is coming from the game having the map already cached in, so it doesn't trigger the loading screen again. I will look into it and see if I can decrease the load on it.

Sorry to hear that you are getting lags on the map, you can try to disable the lighting in the options while you are on henosis, that might help with the lag.

Towards the bar, that will be possible in a future update, we want to extend the bar mini game, once we have done that, we will implement a way to get toon her goodside again.
No problem, hope it helps.

So the Bar spanking scene isn't in? I took a peek at the pictures as was curious if I was done. So did I do something to lock that scene out? Thought I might get that scene once something triggered so I could talk to her again.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
No problem, hope it helps.

So the Bar spanking scene isn't in? I took a peek at the pictures as was curious if I was done. So did I do something to lock that scene out? Thought I might get that scene once something triggered so I could talk to her again.
The bar spanking is in, there is just not a way to work there again if you screw up too much, I thought you were refering to that aspect. There are 2paths in the bar mini game, I will put them in spoilers just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
We believe you got in touch with us on our Discord and the clue was satisfactorily provided :coffee:

In case if anyone else find themselves stuck, we wholeheartedly recommend staring at the eye candy hanging on the wall :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Here you go, placed you back at the Spaceport.
Next update will have that issue fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Blake639

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
VoidBound [0.5.3B Public] Compressed (Untested)

Win (3.2 GB/ 956 MB) : ,

Last edited:

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
tell me!!!! where is the server located in the northeast to activate the elevator...I ran all over the map...what does he look like????

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes