anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
damn been a very long time since i last played this but saw it on latest updates page with some new preview pictures I've never seen, seems like waiting till there was more content was the right play, game looks like it has alot more now.

r42

Mar 2, 2019
1fps, game does not want to use my gpu? i have only 1 gpu in my PC. Can you make your game work? pretty please.
Upd: does it use vulkan?

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
1665638417692.png
This cabnet gives infinite coilshot ammo from what I can tell.
I now have 99 armor breaker, which I assume was not intentional? And the cabnet still has more ammo in it.
Edit: Actually, on progressing further, it looks like every cabnet with coilshit ammo gives infinite coilshot ammo?

Last edited:

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
Oh god no, not the curse of the multiple artists. The slayer of so many games. CGs are aggressively worse than the originals I remember. Is the original artist charging per CG or what?

Reactions: ThunderFury

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
so, newest version, i'm fighting the pando, it tries to trap caly, then moves out of bullet-line, but then it glitches, it's not registering her as caught, but i cant move to get the pando in line of sight, so i cant continue without killing it by using aoe moves. i thought this glitch was supposed to be fixed a couple versions ago, but i might just have bad luck.
attaching save file, hoping someone can help me fix this, because it is really irritating.

.....annnd it wont let me attach the save file, because it only allows image files for some reason. brilliant.
If you can try to send a direct message to see if you can upload files there.
But if you are unable to move, the skill "Meditate" has a chance to remove the state that prevents you from moving.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is it a new artist? Or am I just tripping a bit?
It's the same artist since the beginning.
He found a new rendering style, that he is using now.
View attachment 2098286
This cabnet gives infinite coilshot ammo from what I can tell.
I now have 99 armor breaker, which I assume was not intentional? And the cabnet still has more ammo in it.
Edit: Actually, on progressing further, it looks like every cabnet with coilshit ammo gives infinite coilshot ammo?
Yeah that isn't intentional, thank you for reporting the issue.
Game needs Quest Log or something to keep track of progress of side/main things.
Thank you for the suggestions, we are working on that!
Oh god no, not the curse of the multiple artists. The slayer of so many games. CGs are aggressively worse than the originals I remember. Is the original artist charging per CG or what?
Not the curse of multiple artists.
Just our artist has developed and moved around through different styles and has now found his, many find it better, some don't. Sorry that you see it as aggressively worse.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
1fps, game does not want to use my gpu? i have only 1 gpu in my PC. Can you make your game work? pretty please.
Upd: does it use vulkan?
Please send us a direct message with your PC specs and we can see what we can do.
And the game doesn't use Vulkan, it runs on OpenGL.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
if i get carried away at the bar working as a server is there content im locked out of now?
If you get too carried away, then yes, you won't be able to work there anymore until you regained her trust.
Currently there isn't a way to regain it, but it will be coming in the future, with more branches in the bar event.

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
If you get too carried away, then yes, you won't be able to work there anymore until you regained her trust.
Currently there isn't a way to regain it, but it will be coming in the future, with more branches in the bar event.
Thanks dev, love the game by the way

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes