Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Just started a game from the beginning and after intro and stuff when i need to talk with Caly, black text window wont go away.
Can't see half of the screen behind it... Anyone had problem like that?

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i have curiosity the game have or will have animated sex game overs and CGs animated of sex? :unsure:
The game currently has 1 fully animated scene with Live2D and 0.5.2 on our patreon has 1 more that is in frame by frame.
More is coming, it just won't be something that will be added regularly as we need to outsource the scenes to get them animated.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Just started a game from the beginning and after intro and stuff when i need to talk with Caly, black text window wont go away.
Can't see half of the screen behind it... Anyone had problem like that?
First time hearing of an issue like that, can you perhaps make a screenshot and send us a DM here or on our discord with your PC specifications?

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Was the black box like that before, or did it start happening there?
I don't know what you mean, there is no before, that's the first time you enter "free roam". Everything before was talk and images, black box is from text, when they finished talking that thing stayed black, that's all... If you meant before like if it was a text background then yes.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I don't know what you mean, there is no before, that's the first time you enter "free roam". Everything before was talk and images, black box is from text, when they finished talking that thing stayed black, that's all... If you meant before like if it was a text background then yes.
Yeah, I was just asking if every text box is displaying like that, or if it only started to happen at the section you made the screenshot at. Because you stated you started from the beginning, so there are other text passages before you would reach the ship.

It was to identify if the issue is there all the time or only during a specific event/section.

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Yeah, I was just asking if every text box is displaying like that, or if it only started to happen at the section you made the screenshot at. Because you stated you started from the beginning, so there are other text passages before you would reach the ship.

It was to identify if the issue is there all the time or only during a specific event/section.
Yep, always like that. Sorry, i didn't understood, i thought the issue is that box is not disappearing and not that it shouldn't exist...

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Yep, always like that. Sorry, i didn't understood, i thought the issue is that box is not disappearing and not that it shouldn't exist...
Yeah the black box graphic is not loading in for you for some reason, I sent you a possible fix in your direct messages.
Might be due to an antivirus blocking some files, it could be that during the extracting something didn't get named correctly.
Maybe a file got corrupt.

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
Honestly the constant moaning in the game kinda annoys me. Is there a setting to turn it off because so far I'm not able to tone it down or turn it off completely. It's fine but it's to much with overlaping.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Honestly the constant moaning in the game kinda annoys me. Is there a setting to turn it off because so far I'm not able to tone it down or turn it off completely. It's fine but it's to much with overlaping.
You should be able to turn it off in the Options with the "Voice" setting or turn it down with the slider underneath it.
If that doesn't work, then it's a bug that we need to investigate.
Is it overlapping on every scene or only specific ones, or where are you noticing them?

Edit:
Did some testing, the changes to the voice or moaning only take affect at the start of the scene and not during the scene.
We will work on making it adjust while the scene is playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magical girl

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Please upload the crash file and describe steps to reproduce the error or how you got it
I think that crash is caused by using mtool app by zths
i'm using the mtool and the crash is identical to the one in the picture (even the same error)
Without using the mtool the game is running fine

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I think that crash is caused by using mtool app by zths
i'm using the mtool and the crash is identical to the one in the picture (even the same error)
Without using the mtool the game is running fine
Thank you very much for the information, can you tell me what Mtool is doing specifically?
Is it there to modify variables and such?

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you very much for the information, can you tell me what Mtool is doing specifically?
Is it there to modify variables and such?
You can change almost everything using mtool, but when using mtool with this game even when it's not doing anything the game will break after some time passed 1666045606357.png

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes