Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Oh... no plans for preggo?(
(Really sad if so)
We have one ending with pregnancy so far.
With no plans is meant, we don't plan to implement it into the gameplay aspect as a mechanic, but endings and other situations where pregnancy would fit, we have nothing against it.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Can we have support for other APIs like directx 9, 10, 11?
We will look into it, but I can say that Directx 10 and 11 should work as long as your Graphics Card supports OpenGL.
90% of the UI is dependant on OpenGL and won't work without it. The current focus is on finishing the development of the game and all the features. After that the focus will switch to making it compatible with wider ranges of systems and operating systems like Mac and Linux.

blueboby111

Oct 2, 2018
Does the journal tab suppose to contain a quest tab with actual quest tracking or not? I picked up the game after playing while back only to realise I forgot the objective of that I was suppose to do at that section. took quite a while to figure out what the objective was.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Does the journal tab suppose to contain a quest tab with actual quest tracking or not? I picked up the game after playing while back only to realise I forgot the objective of that I was suppose to do at that section. took quite a while to figure out what the objective was.
The quest log will be under the Journal tab once we have implemented it, currently there isn't one yet.
It's currently next to the combat balancing our highest priority, sorry ahead of time that it isn't implemented yet.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
please help me, I listened to the dialogue and the last save is very far away (when we are unconscious) I talked to the thief in prison what to do next, he asks me to find someone, but who and where?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
please help me, I listened to the dialogue and the last save is very far away (when we are unconscious) I talked to the thief in prison what to do next, he asks me to find someone, but who and where?
You can save during dialogues as well, can you tell me the location you are at, is the prison on Henosis, or the Embassy?
A screenshot would help.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
You can save during dialogues as well, can you tell me the location you are at, is the prison on Henosis, or the Embassy?
A screenshot would help.
thank you, but I still found someone to go to, I had to talk to all the NPCs (God, so that I missed the dialogues at least once more) as it turned out, he has a wife and daughter and had to talk to his wife to meet him, but I have no idea where to go next. Thanks a lot

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cursed Atelier

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
and that is, I ran for almost 4 hours running on the map in vain?)))))))))))))))))))))
If you have played through the mind dungeon, you will have the "Gallery Teleporter" in your inventory.
But only if you have finished the mind dungeon, which is the last dungeon in the current version.

Lumia

May 14, 2017
The game look really promising to play (I played a version from a year ago), but when I run it I have no sound... except for the voice acting at the very beginning.
If it was completely nothing, I'd assume I could fix it, but this is so strange... does anyone have a clue what could be the problem?
I already searched though this thread, didn't find anything.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
The game look really promising to play (I played a version from a year ago), but when I run it I have no sound... except for the voice acting at the very beginning.
If it was completely nothing, I'd assume I could fix it, but this is so strange... does anyone have a clue what could be the problem?
I already searched though this thread, didn't find anything.
Stupid question, but did you double check the settings to see if BGM/SE etc. are set to any number other than 0?

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Perhaps an hour into the game, and it looks (and probably is) fantastic (I'm adoring the world design and FMC, kudos to the writer), but the combat system is exceptionally bad, even for an ero game :

1/ Who in their right mind designs guns that can only fire once per round (even if you own two and have extra action points to spare), and need to be reloaded after 4 single shots ? Also, where is my close-combat/melee weapon ?

2/ Robots keep zipping around the battlefield like they're skating on ice, moving from one side to the other, shooting and retreating back out of range right after, while the heroine can barely walk a couple of steps before huffing and puffing like an exhausted grandma.

3/ I know the game probably wants me to avoid the robots, but unless I'm mistaken they're also holding the loot I need to upgrade my gear, so that point is moot. With how unsatisfying the combat currently is, how about giving stealthy players alternatives to earn loot ?

TLDR: Keep the combat challenging, but *please* don't make it as unsatisfying as described above.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamnuff
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes