Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Meant to say bottom right computer, but here's a screenshot. When I approach the only broken pipe I can, shee says the same thing about not touching anything until she can find out how the steam flows. View attachment 2138797
Double check the red valves that you can turn, I can see that the pipe in the middle is highlight by the red glow, but it isn't reaching to the machine at the bottom left and please upload your save if you can. There is always the chance that something bugged out.

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
Double check the red valves that you can turn, I can see that the pipe in the middle is highlight by the red glow, but it isn't reaching to the machine at the bottom left and please upload your save if you can. There is always the chance that something bugged out.
Could it be this? I can't reach this valve but when I try and interact with the pipe piece here I get the same message I mentioned before about steam flow. I can't reach the actual red glow as it's boxed in by more pipes.

I'd have uploaded a save file but I can't seem to find where it's located. 1667293609694.png

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Could it be this? I can't reach this valve but when I try and interact with the pipe piece here I get the same message I mentioned before about steam flow. I can't reach the actual red glow as it's boxed in by more pipes.

I'd have uploaded a save file but I can't seem to find where it's located. View attachment 2138985
I was talking about here, as the red glow stops at the valve, so I assume you haven't gotten the steam to the bottom machine yet. These valves where you are currently, are for the part after the steam has reached the bottom machine/monitor.
Capture4.PNG

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
I was talking about here, as the red glow stops at the valve, so I assume you haven't gotten the steam to the bottom machine yet. These valves where you are currently, are for the part after the steam has reached the bottom machine/monitor.
View attachment 2139097
Well, this has led me to discover that my color settings are off enough that I couldn't differentiate between pipe colors right away, so this was definitely a user error. Thank you for the help though, I appreciate an active dev.

bleruse

Jul 4, 2018
I love the art but...

The game is exceptionally bad at telling you what to do or where to go. There are no indicators, no journal, no quest log, no markers, nothing. I'm sure there is something good here but I can't find it and I'm not being lead to it. So I stopped playing.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I love the art but...

The game is exceptionally bad at telling you what to do or where to go. There are no indicators, no journal, no quest log, no markers, nothing. I'm sure there is something good here but I can't find it and I'm not being lead to it. So I stopped playing.
Thank you for the feedback, we are working on a quest log, should hopefully be done for the next update!

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
I love the game idea, but agree with bleruse. Right now i'm Stuck at Henosis, without any clue what to do, where or why. And the screen is too big and with so many NPC to start checking one by one.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I love the game idea, but agree with bleruse. Right now i'm Stuck at Henosis, without any clue what to do, where or why. And the screen is too big and with so many NPC to start checking one by one.
Thank you as well for the feedback, we are going to try our best to solve this issue as soon as we can.
Currently we are in the concepting phase and we will make a poll soon about both the visuals and the functions it should have.
(Might post it here as well if there is interest for that)

Reactions: dazzlesp31

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
Thank you as well for the feedback, we are going to try our best to solve this issue as soon as we can.
Currently we are in the concepting phase and we will make a poll soon about both the visuals and the functions it should have.
(Might post it here as well if there is interest for that)
Sure, it would be nice to help with some ideas.

The best quest logs or aids I recall are those who shows not only current quest but also side quest and all possible quest in the area. So you don't have to do them one by one, or following a preset order.

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
In the mind dungeon where you go back to Xaide(spore planet), you have to retrace your steps that you did when you were there first.

I'm gonna put in spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps, if it doesn't let me know where you currently are and I will try my best to walk you through it.
I'm not seeing this "tiny blue crystal" in the "main room". I'm burnt on your game because of how terrible the lack of direction and hints are throughout the entirety of the game thus far. I know you've repeated said you're working on improvements, but that doesn't help the now. You need a walkthrough for when your playerbase is at their wits end on your game design. That should be towards the top of the priority list, and then add to the guide as you work on the game. Multiple other devs have done this and its a godsend. I will update this if I happen to stumble upon this blue crystal.

Rant aside, the game and art is literally an 11/10 in my opinion. The story is amazing, I'm hooked on it. I've even subbed to your subscribestar to help support because when I see potential, I get behind it.

EDIT: The team on the Discord were amazingly helpful in guiding me through what was needed. If anyone else has similar qualms with the game I highly suggest visiting them there!

Last edited:

Rasor685

Mar 11, 2020
Good afternoon, your game is going awesome!
There are a few things I wanted to let you know from my own gaming experience with your game:
- About the most important thing, the quest log, above I have seen already written;
- the second point, let's call it points of interest, npc that can give quests and / or lead to H-scenes, etc., now they are not very obvious, even carefully reading the dialogues with everyone in Henosis (which is not easy for me, because English is not my native language), I am not sure I did not miss anything (even sure of the opposite);
- it would be very nice to be able to see in combat more detail the buffs and debuffs on myself (for example, the Focus buff was not displayed on the effects panel) and especially on the opponents. I spent at least 7 or 8 attempts before I figured out and picked up tactics (to kill them almost without consumables) to the "Goggles" and "Very Very Pink" in the Embassy, no way to understand what effects and how they use;
- if there will be more entered large locations like Henosis, or the number of game zones on this station will be more, it would be nice to have some kind of map (not so easy to navigate in a large number of zones, with a lot of interactive buildings with their rooms and npc), by the way for the tasks and riddles on a large number of "screens" also (though may require to explore the map itself or steal somewhere in the location ready-made map).
- more engineering devices as expendable and modifications =)

In general, I like the game very much: and filling content, both sexual and narrative; combat interesting (unlike many other games of this genre), the bosses hard at the level of something Dark Souls.
In general, I look forward to updates! =)

Sorry about my English, it's terrible =D

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Good afternoon, your game is going awesome!
There are a few things I wanted to let you know from my own gaming experience with your game:
- About the most important thing, the quest log, above I have seen already written;
- the second point, let's call it points of interest, npc that can give quests and / or lead to H-scenes, etc., now they are not very obvious, even carefully reading the dialogues with everyone in Henosis (which is not easy for me, because English is not my native language), I am not sure I did not miss anything (even sure of the opposite);
- it would be very nice to be able to see in combat more detail the buffs and debuffs on myself (for example, the Focus buff was not displayed on the effects panel) and especially on the opponents. I spent at least 7 or 8 attempts before I figured out and picked up tactics (to kill them almost without consumables) to the "Goggles" and "Very Very Pink" in the Embassy, no way to understand what effects and how they use;
- if there will be more entered large locations like Henosis, or the number of game zones on this station will be more, it would be nice to have some kind of map (not so easy to navigate in a large number of zones, with a lot of interactive buildings with their rooms and npc), by the way for the tasks and riddles on a large number of "screens" also (though may require to explore the map itself or steal somewhere in the location ready-made map).
- more engineering devices as expendable and modifications =)

In general, I like the game very much: and filling content, both sexual and narrative; combat interesting (unlike many other games of this genre), the bosses hard at the level of something Dark Souls.
In general, I look forward to updates! =)

Sorry about my English, it's terrible =D
Thank you very much for the feedback!
Don't worry about your english, I can understand what you are trying to say and it's not terrible in my opinion.

Yes, as you stated, we are working on the quest log/journal, we will try to come up with a system that will list down important places/NPCs and H scenes in the same journal.

Good point on the combat, we thought we got most of them over the "mouse hover" (you can hover over the icons and it should give you a description about what it does), it could be that we missed some but we will look into it and expand on it!

Maps are far from being done and will be expanded, so an in game map will for sure make it into the game at one point!

Devices and more weapons (including modifications) are coming, we are currently designing 2 new weapons for Caly that she can use in her primary slot!

Reactions: Rasor685

Rasor685

Mar 11, 2020
By the way, esteemed developer, quench your curiosity: are there plans for a sequel to this game in the future?

You have quite an interesting personality among the secondary characters and would like to know more details and the story about her.
I mean Vasalenti.
Apart from a few short scenes and clauses of other characters, almost nothing is known about her. However, the game gives hints that her story is probably just as interesting and fascinating as Caly's. I mean, the huge mansion, the posters showing Vas as if she were some kind of superstar, her familiarity and high reputation with the owner of an interesting station motel, not to mention the HAAR reservations about "no extermination and no slaves." And in general Vasalenti is a very attractive character, both in appearance and behavior, reminds me of Han Solo, only a luckier and sexier version,...and with elf ears.=)

That's pretty much my personal sympathies. But it would be interesting to know the developers' opinion on the series and/or sequels.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
By the way, esteemed developer, quench your curiosity: are there plans for a sequel to this game in the future?

You have quite an interesting personality among the secondary characters and would like to know more details and the story about her.
I mean Vasalenti.
Apart from a few short scenes and clauses of other characters, almost nothing is known about her. However, the game gives hints that her story is probably just as interesting and fascinating as Caly's. I mean, the huge mansion, the posters showing Vas as if she were some kind of superstar, her familiarity and high reputation with the owner of an interesting station motel, not to mention the HAAR reservations about "no extermination and no slaves." And in general Vasalenti is a very attractive character, both in appearance and behavior, reminds me of Han Solo, only a luckier and sexier version,...and with elf ears.=)

That's pretty much my personal sympathies. But it would be interesting to know the developers' opinion on the series and/or sequels.
I can't disclose much on this, but there were talks about a game with Vasalenti and we plan to explore her more in VoidBound as well.

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
Two issues:

First, the shotting range at henosis is working?, cose cant make it works.

Second. How the hell is the subway activated?.

Wel.. Three. The third. It would be great if each time you enters at a sector, the name was shown, so you know it's residential, comercial, an so :D

No.... Four :D XDD. The "log" of the conversation. i can only activate while there's a conversation. Is there a way to "call" the interface at any time?, cose i can't find the wat :(

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Two issues:

First, the shotting range at henosis is working?, cose cant make it works.

Second. How the hell is the subway activated?.

Wel.. Three. The third. It would be great if each time you enters at a sector, the name was shown, so you know it's residential, comercial, an so :D
- Shooting range isn't implemented yet.
- Subway doesn't work yet, but will soon. (Currently missing and awaiting animations for the trains leaving and arriving)
- Third: Thanks for the suggestions, we are gonna add that!

Reactions: Rasor685

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hi folks,

One of the most anticipated feature, the Quest Log Interface is finally making its way into VoidBound!

We've prepared a Patreon post populating it with relevant samples and we'd highly appreciate it if you could spare a few moments of your time and help us make a final choice by casting a vote for your favorite!

Link:

Though the poll is public, the fact that it's hosted on Patreon might pose a limitation for those who either don't have a Patreon account or simply don't prefer using that particular website. In that case, you're welcome to peruse through the topic details, as well as examine the samples there, and then proceed to voice your choice by voting it on or on our .

Finally, feedback and suggestions are always welcome so if you have thoughts/opinions to share, do speak your mind unreservedly in this thread.

Thank you for reading and for your time!

Kind Regards,
Cursed-Atelier Team

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes