Roxy_chan

Jan 14, 2022
So, i tried the game, and i can run it on joiplay, but after i click 'yes' to enter the ruin, it came out, anyone know how to fix it?

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So, i tried the game, and i can run it on joiplay, but after i click 'yes' to enter the ruin, it came out, anyone know how to fix it?
Please upload the crash log and attach it either here or send it over a direct message. But there is officially no support for joiplay currently, that is something we will focus on once the main developement has been finished. Sorry for the inconvience.

Roxy_chan

Jan 14, 2022
Please upload the crash log and attach it either here or send it over a direct message. But there is officially no support for joiplay currently, that is something we will focus on once the main developement has been finished. Sorry for the inconvience.
This is what i found, there is a folder name 'crashes', and i think this is it, is that the folder are exist at first ?

Roxy_chan

Jan 14, 2022
I try to download on another sources, but the 'crashed' folder is came out once i go in the ruin, and if you keep clicking 'open folder' the file inside crashed folder will just keep increase, just like the one i sent up stair

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Managed to fix the issue, anyone that also wants to play the game on joiplay, and wants to participate in the testing of the fix please reply to this message or send us a DM.
The fix might and probably will cause other issues until the game has been made compatible with other systems.

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
I am sorry if this has been mentioned before but I haven't found anything. I 'm enjoying the game so far (will probably support on patreon) and quite like the puzzles as well. However I wouldn't mind a walkthrough at least on how to get the scenes

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I am sorry if this has been mentioned before but I haven't found anything. I 'm enjoying the game so far (will probably support on patreon) and quite like the puzzles as well. However I wouldn't mind a walkthrough at least on how to get the scenes
Glad you enjoy the game so far!

Currently there isn't a written walkthrough for the game yet, but we are working on it and try to have it ready for the next release in december!

We also started a poll for the quest log which will have all quests and H scenes/points of interest in there, we will try to have in the game as soon as we can, but we don't think it will make it for the december release quite yet.

If you want to know any specific scenes, don't hesitate to ask here or on our discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: disdain18

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
Glad you enjoy the game so far!

Currently there isn't a written walkthrough for the game yet, but we are working on it and try to have it ready for the next release in december!

We also started a poll for the quest log which will have all quests and H scenes/points of interest in there, we will try to have in the game as soon as we can, but we don't think it will make it for the december release quite yet.

If you want to know any specific scenes, don't hesitate to ask here or on our discord.
Thank you for the reply. Will do! Cheers!

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
so i'm kinda stuck at this door, passed the conveyor th
ing and killed all enemies expect this one, which doesn't wanna fight me for some reason

1668475977575.png

ZeroWitch

May 20, 2019
Bought candy flip and now not sure what its for... but i have it. Anyways, the first area getting out of the storage area leaves me with no fps and the game uses so much memory

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes