Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So far it had only happen in the pleasure district no matter if I enter from the top or left, I tried with the lighting off and the same problem happens
Okay, thank you, we are going to look into it and let you know the moment we found something.
Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Carsten001

Feb 19, 2018
The Art is Good, but the Gameplay is terrible. The Fights messes up the game massively. Its too Random and too heavy. I give up and the first Mission and delete the Game. It's just frustrating to spend an hour on an invincible boss.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
The Art is Good, but the Gameplay is terrible. The Fights messes up the game massively. Its too Random and too heavy. I give up and the first Mission and delete the Game. It's just frustrating to spend an hour on an invincible boss.
Sorry to hear that, the next version will make the combat feel better in terms of balancing and how fast enemies die.
Including new A.I's for the enemies, hope you will give the game another try in a future build.

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
I'm sorry, but I need some help. The dialog box in my screen is total black and covering the image. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but I need some help. The dialog box in my screen is total black and covering the image. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Sent you a DM about the issue, we will require a few information about to hopefully help you on that issue.
It's most likely an issue that your GPU is blocking the animation of the dialogue box to be loaded in.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
many bugs in this version.
Animation full work not.
Game crash random.
The old version work better

1668973582517.png

That work in this version not tottal broken.

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Cursed Atelier, I somehow got stuck after the very first battle: the MC says 'Oh, crap', the UI locks up and disappears and then nothing happens.
Did you skip through the text by any chance? Or did you do anything specific?
Edit: Just loaded the save on my end, and it worked without issues.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
many bugs in this version.
Animation full work not.
Game crash random.
The old version work better
We will need more information than that, because on our end and most of the users, the animations works, and they don't have random crashes.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Did you take that out so that it is fully animated or what?
In the option there is nothing else .

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Did you take that out so that it is fully animated or what?
In the option there is nothing else .
Cut ins were never fully animated, the only animation on it is the "surrounding rift", the arms only had a movement from left to right.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I know from the old version that there was more. The touch attacks ne small scene additionally had.
and the crashes that occur when you switch things around in the options in the game. There are no problems in the menu.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I know from the old version that there was more. The touch attacks ne small scene additionally had.
and the crashes that occur when you switch things around in the options in the game. There are no problems in the menu.
You might be misremembering it, because the cut ins were never fully animated.
We haven't removed any of the combat cut ins since the earlier version, all we did was add the Rift opening and closing animations.

Can you tell me when it crashes exactly?
Which options are you talking about?

schrommy

Aug 13, 2020
I have a question: how do I get to the mind dungeon? I already visited the mushroom planet and afterwards did the hiking with Haar. Now I'm stuck on the Hubworld.

Can you give me a pointer on what to do next? :)

Thank you.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I have a question: how do I get to the mind dungeon? I already visited the mushroom planet and afterwards did the hiking with Haar. Now I'm stuck on the Hubworld.

Can you give me a pointer on what to do next? :)

Thank you.
I put it in spoilers just in case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

schrommy

Aug 13, 2020
That I already did... ah right, the dream sequence... I'm an idiot.. that was the mind dungeon. For some reason I did manage to miss the gallery teleporter somehow though.

Thank you for the reply.

Really like the game, came for the artstyle and "content" but everything around (story/characters) made me stay. Keep up the good work :)

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes