Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
That I already did... ah right, the dream sequence... I'm an idiot.. that was the mind dungeon. For some reason I did manage to miss the gallery teleporter somehow though.

Thank you for the reply.

Really like the game, came for the artstyle and "content" but everything around (story/characters) made me stay. Keep up the good work :)
Thank you for the kind words, hope there weren't too many issues in the game.
The Gallery Teleporter should be in your inventory after you have reached Henosis again.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Did you skip through the text by any chance? Or did you do anything specific?
Edit: Just loaded the save on my end, and it worked without issues.
No skipping, no. Just clicked through the dialogue normally, then slowly on reload cause I've had the 'read too fast' issue in other games before. The drone spawns and doesn't do anything, just sits at the starting tile. What's supposed to happen?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
No skipping, no. Just clicked through the dialogue normally, then slowly on reload cause I've had the 'read too fast' issue in other games before. The drone spawns and doesn't do anything, just sits at the starting tile. What's supposed to happen?
It's supposed to drill open the tile infront of it, which will create the entrance to the dungeon.
Would you like for me to use that save, go through that passage and upload it here again?

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
It's supposed to drill open the tile infront of it, which will create the entrance to the dungeon.
Would you like for me to use that save, go through that passage and upload it here again?
Yes, please.

Besides that, any way to investigate why it's not firing?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, please.

The only thing I can imagine has happened, that the movement got stuck, and that tends to happen if you skip text, but as you didn't do that, it's now a matter of doing it over and over again until it happens again and maybe see why it happened.
Weird thing is, I loaded the save you sent, and it worked directly on my end at least.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, please.

Here are the saves, I'm unsure if your character was naked already or if that was a mistake from the global file so I uploaded 2 saves.
Save2: Naked just after the bot did his movement route
Save3: Same as save2, just with the armor repaired

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Here are the saves, I'm unsure if your character was naked already or if that was a mistake from the global file so I uploaded 2 saves.
Save2: Naked just after the bot did his movement route
Save3: Same as save2, just with the armor repaired
She was. Since the MC didn't have the disposition to strip on her own yet, I let the bot do the honors before disposing of it ^_^

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
She was. Since the MC didn't have the disposition to strip on her own yet, I let the bot do the honors before disposing of it ^_^
Glad to know it wasn't a bug or something, but better save than sorry.
Yeah Caly will need to go through a bunch of learning and discovering first before she is willing to drop the clothes in the open :p

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It's weird. That's the exact same drone that froze on me when I was trying to playtest the combat changes, but I was holdng CTRL the whole time so i figured it was just that.
I managed to get through by not doing that on a reload, but it sounds like this guy couldn't get through it at all.

I've had this issue with cutscenes freezing twice, and it's been in that same area both times.
Maybe there really is something about that scene that's janky?

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
I really love this game probably one of my favorites just based on the Protag's looks and personality. Something I've been wondering about though is what's up with the fertile info on the H-status screen? Is there pregnancy content planned or is it just fluff?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I really love this game probably one of my favorites just based on the Protag's looks and personality. Something I've been wondering about though is what's up with the fertile info on the H-status screen? Is there pregnancy content planned or is it just fluff?
The game already has a few endings with Pregnancy.
You can expect it as normal or bad endings, but not as a gameplay mechanic itself.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
It's weird. That's the exact same drone that froze on me when I was trying to playtest the combat changes, but I was holdng CTRL the whole time so i figured it was just that.
I managed to get through by not doing that on a reload, but it sounds like this guy couldn't get through it at all.

I've had this issue with cutscenes freezing twice, and it's been in that same area both times.
Maybe there really is something about that scene that's janky?
We will have to look into it, I tried yesterday to reproduce it by skipping through the text, holding down enter and just letting it play normally for 10 times plus, and so far I didn't get the game to lock up.

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
I just arrived at Henose and have no idea what I am supposed to do. There was a post that the devs answered but that seems to be for a version that is no longer applicable to this one.

This game desperately needs a quest tab telling you what you need to do to progress.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Like many mentioned before, the game mechanics and art are quite amazing. But the most visible problem is the quest tracker. I am currently on Henosis and I am stuck with the luggage mission and some guy who wants water. I cant find a way, since the guy in luggage cargo says to look for someone else for help. It would help a ton if you put some hints atleast, especially considering the size of map and buildings or NPCs you can interact with.

Other then that, the game is amazing.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
this game does need some quest tracker and guide ingame
I just arrived at Henose and have no idea what I am supposed to do. There was a post that the devs answered but that seems to be for a version that is no longer applicable to this one.

This game desperately needs a quest tab telling you what you need to do to progress.
Like many mentioned before, the game mechanics and art are quite amazing. But the most visible problem is the quest tracker. I am currently on Henosis and I am stuck with the luggage mission and some guy who wants water. I cant find a way, since the guy in luggage cargo says to look for someone else for help. It would help a ton if you put some hints atleast, especially considering the size of map and buildings or NPCs you can interact with.

Other then that, the game is amazing.
Quest log is coming, we are working on it as fast as we can.
We are also currently writing a walkthrough that will ship with the game on the next public update in december.

Edit for the luggage and water quest in a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes