iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It should reset correctly, with the countdown, if it doesn't then it's a bug.
It won't be a new one, each round always loops, it starts at 3,2,1 then it starts and finishes at the "Emoji", then it will restart.
You can let it run through as many times as you want and even input the commands as it plays.

If the reset isn't working as it should, then we will look into it, all you technically need to do now is to wait until the 3,2,1 starts and you know you are at the start of the sequence.

Solution for the puzzle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the 3,2,1 was throwing me when I did it, but when I realized I didn't have to wait for it to finish and remember them I cleared it first try.

Inputting as the images flash on screen is the secret tech.

Caernarvon

Jan 22, 2018
Does this game have any effects on combat for the H stuff or is it still just a momentary stun and more flavor? Lot of potential for more gameplay stuff here

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Does this game have any effects on combat for the H stuff or is it still just a momentary stun and more flavor? Lot of potential for more gameplay stuff here
Enemies can grab you and sexually attack you during the combat, currently more on a basic element, we plan to extend this as we develop the game further.

Reactions: Caernarvon

Caernarvon

Jan 22, 2018
Enemies can grab you and sexually attack you during the combat, currently more on a basic element, we plan to extend this as we develop the game further.
Thanks for the response, personally think it should serve some combat-related purpose, like a climax doing damage or awarding a longer stun or a debuff or something, but interested where you'll take things. Just feels more flavor than mechanic at the moment.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the response, personally think it should serve some combat-related purpose, like a climax doing damage or awarding a longer stun or a debuff or something, but interested where you'll take things. Just feels more flavor than mechanic at the moment.
And it totally is currently not really a mechanic, we don't want to just implement it as some sort of mechanic that serves no real purposes, so we are gonna brainstorm on what we can do with it, so it has an affect on the combat in some shape or form at least.

Reactions: Caernarvon

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
I apologise if this has been answered before but haven't found anything going through most of the pages. I am in the mushroom planet (can't recall the name) and doing the side-quest at the forest clearing (for finding the missing people- well myrcs) I beat the dudes and I get a message that the device I found exploded or something but then I have no idea how to proceed with that side quest. The message I get if I try to go back to the forest clearing is: " I need to figure out where they went". Can you help please?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I apologise if this has been answered before but haven't found anything going through most of the pages. I am in the mushroom planet (can't recall the name) and doing the side-quest at the forest clearing (for finding the missing people- well myrcs) I beat the dudes and I get a message that the device I found exploded or something but then I have no idea how to proceed with that side quest. The message I get if I try to go back to the forest clearing is: " I need to figure out where they went". Can you help please?
Gonna put it in spoilers just in case:

• Red Heart
Reactions: disdain18

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
The weapons customization in this game is better than some dedicated shooters lol

BTW love the game!
Yes, Although is not really needed, it's funny.

But i'll focus on the xxx and playability for further releases. I really don't care to have a Whole Galaxy to explore if there's only or two events.

I'll lool first at the combat-rape CGI's. and adding more events and missions to the existing ones.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
VoidBound-0.5.2d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Hey, developer Cursed Atelier ! What is the difference in content between the Public and Patreon versions?
Hmm, just curious, but i can't understand, looking at the screenshots and it seems to me, or does the CG-artist change in the team from time to time? Because at some moments the MC looks different.

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey, developer Cursed Atelier ! What is the difference in content between the Public and Patreon versions?
Hmm, just curious, but i can't understand, looking at the screenshots and it seems to me, or does the CG-artist change in the team from time to time? Because at some moments the MC looks different.
Hello, the difference between public and patreon is the version.
Public is always 1 version behind so to speak.
As we released 0.5.3 to the patreons, we release 0.5.2 to the public, it will always be that cycle.

Towards the art, it's the same artist since the beginning, stuff in the earlier parts of the game will look different as with time he learned and improved his craft and also experiments with slight stylistic choices, once the game gets to the point of completion we will go back through older content and bring everything up to the standard we have reached upon completion.

Reactions: halo17 and Asus10x

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
How's the combat system ? Did it get improved ? i remember i tried this long ago but didn't liked too much and was more like because the combat system was kinda junky to play.... but was thinking of giving a second chance

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How's the combat system ? Did it get improved ? i remember i tried this long ago but didn't liked too much and was more like because the combat system was kinda junky to play.... but was thinking of giving a second chance
Which was the last version you played?
We did do massive changes on how the game is played during the combat, including how the enemies behave, what kind of skills they use.
If you check the changelog, there is a link to a patreon post we made about the combat changes.
If you could let me know what you didn't like specifically, I can tell you if that was adjusted or not.

Reactions: iganasuK

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Which was the last version you played?
We did do massive changes on how the game is played during the combat, including how the enemies behave, what kind of skills they use.
If you check the changelog, there is a link to a patreon post we made about the combat changes.
If you could let me know what you didn't like specifically, I can tell you if that was adjusted or not.
I don't remember now, it was some time ago, but i'll give another try, thanks

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I don't remember now, it was some time ago, but i'll give another try, thanks
Glad to hear you are giving the game another chance!
If you do find stuff that you feel like isn't in the right spot yet, or any other kinds of feedback, please don't hesitate to write it out and ping me.
Because we can only improve the game if we get feedback on what can be better, obviously things will change over time, but it never hurts to know on what we should focus on.

Reactions: iganasuK

Omega Redd

Oct 24, 2021
Is there any kind of walkthrough or something? Could use some help.
Game is interesting. But sometimes it is hard to understand what should i actualy do...

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes