Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Any chance of a gallery save?
I can't seem to play for more than a few minutes before the game starts lagging like crazy, so I can't really do much myself. But I'd still like to see the scenes.
Did you try to disable the light effects in the options?
Graphics drivers updated?
If you could send your specs over DM, that would help a ton as we can collect information from itfor the optimization process.

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
I can't use repair kit, trauma pack or ammo pack, the game crash everytime.

Error : Cannot read properties of undefined

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I can't use repair kit, trauma pack or ammo pack, the game crash everytime.

Error : Cannot read properties of undefined
Can you make a screenshot of the error and upload the crashlog?
And where are you using them, in the combat or outside of the combat?

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
I was in the first area right before fighting the robot boss, totally naked ...
Actually i'm in the city, i've sold all "bugged items" and got another repair kit and it seems to work (i was already fully dressed but no crash this time). I can't test trauma and ammo right now.

Can't share a screen but here is the log :

Log: true
Error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'displayAction2')
at Game_Action.apply (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/master2015hp_voidBoundSnippet.js:167:27)
at Scene_Item.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:1202:20)
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at Scene_ItemBase.applyItem (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:1200:29)
at Scene_Item.applyItem (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/YEP_ItemCore.js:2178:38)
at Scene_ItemBase.useItem (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:1162:10)
at Scene_Item.useItem (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:1291:38)
at Scene_Item.determineItem (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/DhoomVoidBoundItemMenu.js:2406:18)
at Scene_Item.onItemOk (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/DhoomVoidBoundItemMenu.js:2389:10)
at Window_Selectable.callHandler (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_windows.js:902:31)

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I was in the first area right before fighting the robot boss, totally naked ...
Actually i'm in the city, i've sold all "bugged items" and got another repair kit and it seems to work (i was already fully dressed but no crash this time). I can't test trauma and ammo right now.

Can't share a screen but here is the log :

Log: true
Error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'displayAction2')
at Game_Action.apply (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/master2015hp_voidBoundSnippet.js:167:27)
at Scene_Item.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:1202:20)
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at Scene_ItemBase.applyItem (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:1200:29)
at Scene_Item.applyItem (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/YEP_ItemCore.js:2178:38)
at Scene_ItemBase.useItem (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:1162:10)
at Scene_Item.useItem (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:1291:38)
at Scene_Item.determineItem (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/DhoomVoidBoundItemMenu.js:2406:18)
at Scene_Item.onItemOk (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/DhoomVoidBoundItemMenu.js:2389:10)
at Window_Selectable.callHandler (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_windows.js:902:31)
Thank you very much for the report, mind trying this here?
Drop this into the root folder and let it overwrite it

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Thank you very much for the report, mind trying this here?
Drop this into the root folder and let it overwrite it
That was fast !
I did a back up of my file and started a new game, with your fix no crash anymore. tried mine one more time instant crash :D
It seems to concern only the ruins don't know why but it could help anyway.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
That was fast !
I did a back up of my file and started a new game, with your fix no crash anymore. tried mine one more time instant crash :D
It seems to concern only the ruins don't know why but it could help anyway.
Thank you very much for the report once again, gonna publish the fix official now.
Sorry for the inconvenience this issue caused.

badgy300

Jul 8, 2018
Just started playing and midway through the embassy level the coil gun's armor break ability disappeared? It doesn't show up in any of the menus I didn't mod the gun (or game) in any way. Any help? Does it have a limited number of uses or something?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Just started playing and midway through the embassy level the coil gun's armor break ability disappeared? It doesn't show up in any of the menus I didn't mod the gun (or game) in any way. Any help? Does it have a limited number of uses or something?
That ability requires you to have "Armor Breaker" bullets in your inventory.
We just noticed it isn't written well enough in the description of the item, we will fix that.
Thank you for the report!

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Heya,
love the game Cursed Atelier . Unfortunately the walkthrough just covers the main story. I'm at the "Flower" Bounty quest and can't find out where to go. I guess the slums are in the most south-western part of the map but i can't find the building/entrance to go any further. Any help would be appreciated.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Heya,
love the game Cursed Atelier . Unfortunately the walkthrough just covers the main story. I'm at the "Flower" Bounty quest and can't find out where to go. I guess the slums are in the most south-western part of the map but i can't find the building/entrance to go any further. Any help would be appreciated.
Check out the longhouse in the center of the slums, inside of it there should be something on the table.

Reactions: Shanni

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I gotta wonder who designed the Simon Says puzzle.
Where you're expected to fail due to the screen being impossible to see from the console.
Is that intentional padding or just bad design? :unsure:
I suppose it's at least different, those you don't see very often but eh~

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I gotta wonder who designed the Simon Says puzzle.
Where you're expected to fail due to the screen being impossible to see from the console.
Is that intentional padding or just bad design? :unsure:
I suppose it's at least different, those you don't see very often but eh~
On which zoom level are you playing at?
Because this is the first time someone reported they are not able to see the screen.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
On which zoom level are you playing at?
Because this is the first time someone reported they are not able to see the screen.
150% which is the game's default (I hit the default button too, to see if my dumb ass had changed it manually at some point.)
I was also playing fullscreen if that helps.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
150% which is the game's default (I hit the default button too, to see if my dumb ass had changed it manually at some point.)
I was also playing fullscreen if that helps.
Any chance I could ask for a screenshot?
Because on my end, I can see the entire simon says screen if I stand next to the buttons.
Maybe something got bugged on the scaling method there.

Try to set to 100% zoom level, that is what we design the map after, we will adjust it for 150 and 200.
That was an angle that we didn't thought about, thank you for reporting it.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Any chance I could ask for a screenshot?
Because on my end, I can see the entire simon says screen if I stand next to the buttons.
Maybe something got bugged on the scaling method there.

Try to set to 100% zoom level, that is what we design the map after, we will adjust it for 150 and 200.
That was an angle that we didn't thought about, thank you for reporting it.
I already passed the area when I posted.
I just opened a notepad document and wrote down the patterns to beat it. xD

With that said, looking at the difference between 100% and 150% on the overworld, if I had it at 100% I definitely would see the screen, but I never touched that setting so it was at 150% the entire time.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes