Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is there any kind of walkthrough or something? Could use some help.
Game is interesting. But sometimes it is hard to understand what should i actualy do...
Yes, on the first page, there is "Walkthrough" below the downloads.
Still a work in progress, but it's worked on actively.

Reactions: Omega Redd

Shakunai

May 10, 2017
Hello, does this only happen on that map, or on any attempt to save the game?
Could you upload the crash file it created?
And I noticed you are on 0.5.1d, could you try version 0.5.2d to see if the issue persists?
it happen even in prologue but I will try new version

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How i get gallery?
You can get to the gallery by using the Gallery Teleporter in your inventory, you will receive the Teleporter item once you finished the "Mind Dungeon". It's the dungeon after Xaide/Mushroom Planet.

This will be changed in the final version.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Tan and dark skin waifus for the fuckin' WIN.
Been a while, since I've played and seen an update, pretty excited to see new stuff. :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cursed Atelier

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i got this error today, when again bossess(?) in bounty hunter mission
Can you describe the error or how it happened a bit more in depth?
Did it happen on the start of the combat, in the middle of it or after a specific move?
Can you reproduce the error?

r42

Mar 2, 2019
my card suppords dx11, but game runs in sofware mode with low fps (about 5 fps), is there no support for older cards? seem too demanding for random lewd game

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
my card suppords dx11, but game runs in sofware mode with low fps (about 5 fps), is there no support for older cards? seem too demanding for random lewd game
As you wrote previously about having issues on performance already, that hasn't changed.
Adding support for older graphics cards takes time, it won't be fixed in a single update, and the game is in active developement, optimization is something that needs time and will be a focus once the main content of the game is finished, so we know exactly what we are working with the finalized systems.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance of a gallery save?
I can't seem to play for more than a few minutes before the game starts lagging like crazy, so I can't really do much myself. But I'd still like to see the scenes.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes