Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Quest log is coming, we are working on it as fast as we can.
We are also currently writing a walkthrough that will ship with the game on the next public update in december.

Edit for the luggage and water quest in a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
A couple of questions:

1. I am currently on the planet with mushroom people and enemies. In the Dungeon there are several paths that are blocked by vines or something which trigger a message, that I need to find something to cut them. Where is that item, I can't find it? Or is that maybe not implemented yet?

2. Apparently there is a Gallery somewhere, where do I find that?

3. Is there a difference between Public and Patreon versions? like more content or something?

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
A couple of questions:

1. I am currently on the planet with mushroom people and enemies. In the Dungeon there are several paths that are blocked by vines or something which trigger a message, that I need to find something to cut them. Where is that item, I can't find it? Or is that maybe not implemented yet?

2. Apparently there is a Gallery somewhere, where do I find that?

3. Is there a difference between Public and Patreon versions? like more content or something?
Thank you for the reply first of all.

Towards number 1:
You will need to find the machete, that will allow you to cut down vines to continue. I will put the location into a spoiler:

Number 2:
You will get the Gallery Teleport Item after you reached the end of the current story content of the build.
That is one more area after the Xaide planet and you will find it automatically added to you inventory.

Number 3:
The patreon build is one version ahead, that means more content and other changes, currently the biggest difference between 0.5.1 and 0.5.2 (patreon build), combat overhaul and new A.I for the tripteen(robot enemies), as well as 3 new H scenes and 1 character developement.
Basically each time we release a new version to the patreons, the previous version will be switched to public.

gpalomares681

Apr 13, 2021
Quick question, I downloaded, extracted the game to givce it a try but it says in many images that the textires are missing and display an error on them, am I missing something?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Quick question, I downloaded, extracted the game to givce it a try but it says in many images that the textires are missing and display an error on them, am I missing something?
Can you make a screenshot of the properties of the folder?
And which program did you use to extract it?

I recommend trying to use a different mirror maybe, because all the assets are in the build present, so if you get textures missing, that means something went wrong during the download, or during the extracting of the file or your antivirus is blocking files.

Last edited:

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Is it me or does the memory game on the 3rd sequence keep going freaking nuts? I can't keep up with it then it restarts before I wrap my head around it to a completely new one.

It's honestly quite frustrating and just wanna leave it there at this point, too much of a time waster (if it's not a bug).

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is it me or does the memory game on the 3rd sequence keep going freaking nuts? I can't keep up with it then it restarts before I wrap my head around it to a completely new one.

It's honestly quite frustrating and just wanna leave it there at this point, too much of a time waster (if it's not a bug).
It should reset correctly, with the countdown, if it doesn't then it's a bug.
It won't be a new one, each round always loops, it starts at 3,2,1 then it starts and finishes at the "Emoji", then it will restart.
You can let it run through as many times as you want and even input the commands as it plays.

If the reset isn't working as it should, then we will look into it, all you technically need to do now is to wait until the 3,2,1 starts and you know you are at the start of the sequence.

Solution for the puzzle:

Seifenkacke

Oct 30, 2021
ngl really good art and dialogs but holy hell. So many parts where i was stuck just because i couldn't find the last item i have to click

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Love the game so far, but the quest tracker really is the most important piece that is missing.

I'm stuck on Henosis. Got the tablet. When wolfboy asked to return to the ship, I refused, because I wanted to explore a lbit more.

Now I have done that and no idea how to get back to the ship. Can't find a way in teh space port. Talking to wolfboy in his home also doesn't seem to give a return option.

What do I do from here?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Love the game so far, but the quest tracker really is the most important piece that is missing.

I'm stuck on Henosis. Got the tablet. When wolfboy asked to return to the ship, I refused, because I wanted to explore a lbit more.

Now I have done that and no idea how to get back to the ship. Can't find a way in teh space port. Talking to wolfboy in his home also doesn't seem to give a return option.

What do I do from here?
You can get to the ship, if you go inside the spaceport and enter the elevator at the very back, after that click on the ship in the hangar and it should lead you to the ship.
I assume this is after the Embassy where you had the boss fight Fracas and Ricci, so you should be able to just go the spaceport and go down the elevator and enter the ship, but I could be wrong as that choice isn't there just once.
If not:
- Did Haar call you while you were in the residental district?
- What was the last thing you did in the game in terms of the big story?

It could be that something got bugged, because I don't recall a call from Haar, that you could decline that requires you to go to the spaceport from the top of my head currently.

Quest marker is coming, wish we could snap our fingers and it's finished and implemented, sadly that doesn't work quite like that.

Last edited:

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
You can get to the ship, if you go inside the spaceport and enter the elevator at the very back, after that click on the ship in the hangar and it should lead you to the ship.
I assume this is after the Embassy where you had the boss fight Fracas and Ricci, so you should be able to just go the spaceport and go down the elevator and enter the ship, but I could be wrong as that choice isn't there just once.
If not:
- Did Haar call you while you were in the residental district?
- What was the last thing you did in the game in terms of the big story?

It could be that something got bugged, because I don't recall a call from Haar, that you could decline that requires you to go to the spaceport from the top of my head currently.

Quest marker is coming, wish we could snap our fingers and it's finished and implemented, sadly that doesn't work quite like that.
It's on me. I was too dumb to find the lift. On the other hand, sometimes I find it hard to visually distinguish what is a door (or even generally speaking an objective you can interact with), and what isn't. Maybe some visual indicator could help? Or maybe it's just my fuzzy brain that has trouble with that :D

Anyways, thanks for the help!

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
It's on me. I was too dumb to find the lift. On the other hand, sometimes I find it hard to visually distinguish what is a door (or even generally speaking an objective you can interact with), and what isn't. Maybe some visual indicator could help? Or maybe it's just my fuzzy brain that has trouble with that :D

Anyways, thanks for the help!
Yep we are actively working on all of that!
From the quest log, to highlight effects on items that you could enable in the options, to neon arrows that point towards doors/exists etc.

All we can ask for is patience, we are working as fast as we can, it sadly just takes time.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes