Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings dev, I have two questions about your game (these are doubts that I usually ask rpg game devs, because this genre is my favorite):
1 - linear type of rpg or sandbox with actions that can be repeated like interactions with npcs, sex, farm and level up, work ?
2- if this game is sandbox, after beating the game, do you intend to give the player the possibility to continue playing after the ending?

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
tell me!!!! where is the server located in the northeast to activate the elevator...I ran all over the map...what does he look like????
If you go further to the right where you found the elevator, you will find the server room entrance to activate the elevator.
If the path is blocked by a laser grid, then you have to advance further to the right a bit south to the lava area, to deactivate the laser grid at the top.

greetings dev, I have two questions about your game (these are doubts that I usually ask rpg game devs, because this genre is my favorite):
1 - linear type of rpg or sandbox with actions that can be repeated like interactions with npcs, sex, farm and level up, work ?
2- if this game is sandbox, after beating the game, do you intend to give the player the possibility to continue playing after the ending?
Currently the game is still in development so not everything is repeatable yet.
But the plan is that the game has a linear story line that is broken up in chapters so to speak.
You will be able to revisit dungeons, farm crafting materials, do quests or redo H events.

The game currently doesn't have an ending in place, but the plan is that you will be able to go back and do the things you haven't done yet. Right now the demo ends after the 3rd dungeon, which will leave you to explore the main city however you like. Hope this answers some of your questions, if you have more questions or want me to go more in detail on specific aspects, don't hesitate to ask.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
If you go further to the right where you found the elevator, you will find the server room entrance to activate the elevator.
If the path is blocked by a laser grid, then you have to advance further to the right a bit south to the lava area, to deactivate the laser grid at the top.

Currently the game is still in development so not everything is repeatable yet.
But the plan is that the game has a linear story line that is broken up in chapters so to speak.
You will be able to revisit dungeons, farm crafting materials, do quests or redo H events.

The game currently doesn't have an ending in place, but the plan is that you will be able to go back and do the things you haven't done yet. Right now the demo ends after the 3rd dungeon, which will leave you to explore the main city however you like. Hope this answers some of your questions, if you have more questions or want me to go more in detail on specific aspects, don't hesitate to ask.
splendid, particularly I like sandbox rpg with the option of all game content being still accessible post end game, so I will follow your project closely and see how it progresses. Thanks for answering my doubts.

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
Yes, there is a grid ahead, but I can't get into the lava zone anymore...the suit does not dress (((( where is this switch((((

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, there is a grid ahead, but I can't get into the lava zone anymore...the suit does not dress (((( where is this switch((((
(I don't mean interactive with the suit that lets you cross the lava, you can go further to the right, there should be a corridor you can enter.)
To enter the room on the right side of the Lava area, you will need to repair your suit, you can do that by using a repair kit from your inventory.
is the gallery back yet
The gallery wasn't never gone, you will receive the gallery teleporter at the end of the demo.

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
(I don't mean interactive with the suit that lets you cross the lava, you can go further to the right, there should be a corridor you can enter.)
To enter the room on the right side of the Lava area, you will need to repair your suit, you can do that by using a repair kit from your inventory.
Thank you dear!!! :love: :love: :love:

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
What does the 'armor breaker' item do exactly? The description is less than helpful and using it doesn't seem to do anything?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
What does the 'armor breaker' item do exactly? The description is less than helpful and using it doesn't seem to do anything?
The item itself doesn't do anything on its own, it's used up during specific skills.
It shouldn't be usable, thank you for pointing it out!

Revan97

May 16, 2018
so is the Urtu Rifle supposed to be as weak as it is? I'm using it against F&R and its only doing 27-30 damage per shot on them

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
hi i found the game today and i wanted to know if it has exhibitionism

May 30, 2019
so, newest version, i'm fighting the pando, it tries to trap caly, then moves out of bullet-line, but then it glitches, it's not registering her as caught, but i cant move to get the pando in line of sight, so i cant continue without killing it by using aoe moves. i thought this glitch was supposed to be fixed a couple versions ago, but i might just have bad luck.
attaching save file, hoping someone can help me fix this, because it is really irritating.

.....annnd it wont let me attach the save file, because it only allows image files for some reason. brilliant.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes