Risael

May 14, 2017
so they fixed the Crit Mislead Damage?
Reptile 81hp, Crit 88 he got 8hp left lmao..

So we need to start over again!? :(

i like this game actually, less sex scene more storyline and build up for character.. i know at the end they will surely Put all sex scene befote they end it haha...
No, you can still get this bug. It is not game-breaking so it had low priority, hopefully in 0.3 it will be gone.

Yeah, this game definitely has build up. We haven't even seen all the major characters.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No gwent is played around here ... the dame house has just 2 and the madam for now ...
ger ...err ... stef ..errr ... void hunter Mc does not get to fiddle damsels he saves from distress;)

MC gets the gals he distracts with his ...ahem ... long curly hair, huge manly chin ... the works;)

Reactions: luisar018
Jun 26, 2019
No, you can still get this bug. It is not game-breaking so it had low priority, hopefully in 0.3 it will be gone.

Yeah, this game definitely has build up. We haven't even seen all the major characters.
yeah having a Critical Hit MSG deplay can *WTF how can he still alive?* hahaha

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
error while getting close to the cheap girl Ruvi from the brothel and cant seem to be ignored so I just rollbacked and ignored her.. went for the 2nd girl instead

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/loc_okr.rpy", line 147, in script call
call bro_sex1 from _call_bro_sex1
File "game/tl/english/loc_okr.rpy", line 379, in script
"Ruvi made a loud gasp-like sound when the hunter entered her. He did the right thing by choosing this pose, the girl’s pussy wasn’t the tightest, but the doggy style position compensated for it somewhat."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/bonus/bord_26anim.webm'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/loc_okr.rpy", line 147, in script call
call bro_sex1 from _call_bro_sex1
File "game/tl/english/loc_okr.rpy", line 379, in script
"Ruvi made a loud gasp-like sound when the hunter entered her. He did the right thing by choosing this pose, the girl’s pussy wasn’t the tightest, but the doggy style position compensated for it somewhat."
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1023, in periodic
six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1001, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 942, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/bonus/bord_26anim.webm'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Зов Пустоты 0.20.01Beta
Tue Jul 30 03:13:40 2019

Risael

May 14, 2017
error while getting close to the cheap girl Ruvi from the brothel and cant seem to be ignored so I just rollbacked and ignored her.. went for the 2nd girl instead
Your error is most likely caused by using an old save. There is a problem in that scene but it shouldn't break your game unless you have an old save.

how do i talk to fiona about the medillion and the thieves
You can't talk to her, this is the end of main story in 0.2

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Your error is most likely caused by using an old save. There is a problem in that scene but it shouldn't break your game unless you have an old save.

error is on a fresh save from latest version
P.S I used the mod to add coins and 10 str and 10 dex but I doubt that's whats breaking the game

Risael

May 14, 2017
error is on a fresh save from latest version
P.S I used the mod to add coins and 10 str and 10 dex but I doubt that's whats breaking the game
Yeah, that's the problem. I have fresh save as well and the game doesn't show any error during that event. if you really used a good save from 0.2, then it is the mod responsible for that error.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Good luck and enjoy it as a result of your efforts to produce a great game of novels. I can recommend something if it doesn't burden you. Just suggestions. How about a little Lothar with a younger face and a hansome with a larger spine. Also higher body, with stronger and more prominent muscles. Sorry that's just a suggestion. Whatever it takes for making a game that is just as good as the twist of my life
Man, we all have wishes, like, I'd love someone to be like Sylvanas but it doesn't mean novel will actually add such a character. MC isn't so terrible looking anyway

Last edited:

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Found a few bugs that I could ignore through and one bug in brothel I had to rollback but liking the mechanics and characters so far. I was ready to rage over the $40 paywall but then reconsidered since the content is made available to all in next update so not really a wall just a speed hump.
The look around is nice idea that can no doubt be tied to skill levels for amount of info you get as well as reducing the amount of normal text.
Will be keeping eye on this one. Not enough content to review yet.

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
After randomly walking in town at night and after fighting two thugs on the street I get this error:

Python:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/loc.rpy", line 90, in script
    scene   myroom_18 with dissolve
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/walk_9_[daytime].webp': could not find image. (u'images/walk_9_morning.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/loc.rpy", line 90, in script
    scene   myroom_18 with dissolve
  File "/home/ronin/Documents/Programs/CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1267, in execute
    statement_name("scene")
  File "/home/ronin/Documents/Programs/CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "/home/ronin/Documents/Programs/CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/home/ronin/Documents/Programs/CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2248, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "/home/ronin/Documents/Programs/CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/home/ronin/Documents/Programs/CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/home/ronin/Documents/Programs/CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/home/ronin/Documents/Programs/CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "/home/ronin/Documents/Programs/CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 543, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/home/ronin/Documents/Programs/CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/home/ronin/Documents/Programs/CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc/renpy/display/image.py", line 738, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "/home/ronin/Documents/Programs/CallOfTheVoid-0.20.01Beta-pc/renpy/display/image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/walk_9_[daytime].webp': could not find image. (u'images/walk_9_morning.webp')

Linux-4.15.0-20-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Зов Пустоты 0.20.01Beta
Sat Aug  3 10:48:02 2019
```

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017

Sorry but you're wrong because these files are missing! No bonus subfolder into image folder!

Risael

May 14, 2017
Sorry but you're wrong because these files are missing! No bonus subfolder into image folder!
The code for this scene should refer to a different animation. However, most players when they reach this scene will see a black screen (because the game tries to load a missing animation) but their game will not crash.

So when your game crashes during this scene it is caused by something else, like an old save or possibly some cheats. Everybody is missing this animation but only a few people are getting that error message.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Content:
1) Big update of Ilga’s branch. Other characters will get more attention in the next update.
2) Rework of a hidden event. It has new renders and text now. This event will continue to be developed.
3) New events with Kagera, Kilena and Mrysia. New scenes with Londa in the bathtub and girls in the brothel.
4) A lot of new random encounters.
5) The foundation for the holiday event. So far you can only to talk to Kilena there, but we plan to add option to participate in dances and other more interesting activities.
6) Church location
7) Some additional scenes for immersion.
Technical stuff:
1) Auto-fight button if you play on easy/medium difficulty. (Still being tested). It doesn’t mean 100% chance of victory. The fight will be executed automatically and based on your chances to win you’ll have the corresponding result.
2) The massage and prayer will give additional buffs
3) The option to choose the alternative font. Officially only one font style will be supported but you'll have the choice nevertheless. (Naturally this might lead to bugs)
The 0.3 update is going to be rather big, we’ve done a lot of work. However, there’s still so much to do. Thank you for your support.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes