SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
Well I was looking forward to trying this out. ToML lost me somewhere in the middle of it's development and I wasn't a fan, but seeing the premise of this and what it possibly could become, it intrigued me. Unfortunately, when the biggest thing to take away from it right now is the drama, and not the actual game? Think I'll have to take a pass on it for now. Sucks to see an artist get hit with an unfair blow especially when they pour their heart into their work, but hopefully the author sees that his idea of an adjustment, isn't a good one for both his, and his stories future, but it is his choice.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I don't know if it's just me but listening for rumors is just not working in terms of getting quests.
Only have the swamp beast jaw and reptile skin quests.
And how many locations are we supposed to find in the forest?

Reactions: luisar018

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
That is a very good o_O question ;)

jsbb9999 ... modder extraordinaire, Feller of Ashenburg and all around great coder ...

Can you revive your Ashenburg glory days and help us out out here?
No idea what glory days you are talking about....
that game was abandoned before it goes anywhere.

and i don't really play this one neither, not enough content yet. but since i can't sleep, i did a cheat mod on it, totally untested.
have fun.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Novel released his version publicly:
Does this mean everything is now back to normal again ??

Reactions: luisar018

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Novel released his version publicly:
Does this mean everything is now back to normal again ??
He already planned to release the public version in some his previous post for 27 of July ...So about this thing it's absolutely normal.
In his last " angry " post he wrote that he would have completely cancelled any kind of new release for ToML and he will not give any kind to replays kinds of replay to any feedback.
But of course he will continue the developing for CoTV and in the right times he will decide he will release the game also for the public version

Here the link to Novel post if you want to check better all contents

''

We finally have a person who doesn't hold back and leaks the testing build. I have always said that if the testing build is leaked, I'll stop releasing them completely. However, some person registered on Patreon, downloaded the build and deleted his account right afterwards (I didn't even have to ban him). I hope you'll properly thank the hero. Now, what I have to say about all this:

1) Reward for 20$+ tier "Early Access" has been deleted. Me and some of our eldest patrons have been testing the 0.2 update and that's pretty much what we've been doing all week. From now on we'll have to test it for at least 2 weeks.

2) No feedback will be answered/taken anymore, save for the feedback left on our Patreon/Discord. All your wishes, suggestions, bug reports should be left on the official channels.

3) No more public posts on Patreon (only Patreon posts from now on)

4) New events or some other new content for ToML won't be released. I might disappoint somebody now but it's my decision. Yes, it's mostly caused by my disappointment in people and my tiredness. ToML wasn't about money, it was about desire to share my art. I know perfectly well that I might lose some patrons right now and it doesn't matter because the only thing that it will affect is how soon new CoTV update will be released. And only that.

Money were always second for me. I promised to bring you an alternative ending for Alanna, the one you've been asking for, and I fulfilled my promise. I have some other ideas and I might develop them one day but they won't be released publicly for everyone to play. I've always wanted to make ToML as good as possible because it's my game! And if someone wants to lecture me about how to run a business, save your breath. This isn't a business for me.

P.S. It's funny but the 10$+ tier build(which can be called an official release) was to be released today. Had the guy waited a little, none of this would have happened...''

This is from their Patreon page. Stupid leakers...

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Call of the Void [v0.20.01 Beta] [Novel] - Original Size: 515.92MB

Download Win (204MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
He already planned to release the public version in some his previous post for 27 of July ...So about this thing it's absolutely normal.
In his last " angry " post he wrote that he would have completely cancelled any kind of new release for ToML and he will not give any kind to replays kinds of replay to any feedback.
But of course he will continue the developing for CoTV and in the right times he will decide he will release the game also for the public version

Here the link to Novel post if you want to check better all contents
A dev throwing a bitch fit and shooting themselves in the foot? Totally not about the money. How cliche.:sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I will not lie ... Wolverine is no handsome prince charming, neither is deadpool, nor would anybody particularly call the colossus handsome.

This game is a witcher clone ... there is nothing beautiful about a monster hunting other monsters..

Good thing he did not clone Alucard <the anime features guys so effeminate and gals so charming>

Good thing he did not go for eric bana or brad pit of orlando bloom from troy.

Those are the handsome movie stars that look as close to real life as can be in their movies and, as such, really make them panties drop.

We have some story to look forward to, some dames to ... enjoy;)!

Models are awesome, maybe the setting and the costumes fail to bring back the TOML glam.

I dunno about that.

All I know is that we can all enjoy some light drama and mystery with dames on our minds;)

Jun 26, 2019
so they fixed the Crit Mislead Damage?
Reptile 81hp, Crit 88 he got 8hp left lmao..

So we need to start over again!? :(

i like this game actually, less sex scene more storyline and build up for character.. i know at the end they will surely Put all sex scene befote they end it haha...

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes