Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
''

We finally have a person who doesn't hold back and leaks the testing build. I have always said that if the testing build is leaked, I'll stop releasing them completely. However, some person registered on Patreon, downloaded the build and deleted his account right afterwards (I didn't even have to ban him). I hope you'll properly thank the hero. Now, what I have to say about all this:

1) Reward for 20$+ tier "Early Access" has been deleted. Me and some of our eldest patrons have been testing the 0.2 update and that's pretty much what we've been doing all week. From now on we'll have to test it for at least 2 weeks.

2) No feedback will be answered/taken anymore, save for the feedback left on our Patreon/Discord. All your wishes, suggestions, bug reports should be left on the official channels.

3) No more public posts on Patreon (only Patreon posts from now on)

4) New events or some other new content for ToML won't be released. I might disappoint somebody now but it's my decision. Yes, it's mostly caused by my disappointment in people and my tiredness. ToML wasn't about money, it was about desire to share my art. I know perfectly well that I might lose some patrons right now and it doesn't matter because the only thing that it will affect is how soon new CoTV update will be released. And only that.

Money were always second for me. I promised to bring you an alternative ending for Alanna, the one you've been asking for, and I fulfilled my promise. I have some other ideas and I might develop them one day but they won't be released publicly for everyone to play. I've always wanted to make ToML as good as possible because it's my game! And if someone wants to lecture me about how to run a business, save your breath. This isn't a business for me.

P.S. It's funny but the 10$+ tier build(which can be called an official release) was to be released today. Had the guy waited a little, none of this would have happened...''

This is from their Patreon page. Stupid leakers...
Maybe to read back just few post (exactly only 4 )???Too much difficult ???
It was already posted and there is already a discussion about it

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Welp, i think i will give this game more time to develop, because now it's kinda barebone/empty in my opinion.

I liked his previous game so this one will probably be back on track after few versions.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
''

We finally have a person who doesn't hold back and leaks the testing build. I have always said that if the testing build is leaked, I'll stop releasing them completely. However, some person registered on Patreon, downloaded the build and deleted his account right afterwards (I didn't even have to ban him). I hope you'll properly thank the hero. Now, what I have to say about all this:

1) Reward for 20$+ tier "Early Access" has been deleted. Me and some of our eldest patrons have been testing the 0.2 update and that's pretty much what we've been doing all week. From now on we'll have to test it for at least 2 weeks.

2) No feedback will be answered/taken anymore, save for the feedback left on our Patreon/Discord. All your wishes, suggestions, bug reports should be left on the official channels.

3) No more public posts on Patreon (only Patreon posts from now on)

4) New events or some other new content for ToML won't be released. I might disappoint somebody now but it's my decision. Yes, it's mostly caused by my disappointment in people and my tiredness. ToML wasn't about money, it was about desire to share my art. I know perfectly well that I might lose some patrons right now and it doesn't matter because the only thing that it will affect is how soon new CoTV update will be released. And only that.

Money were always second for me. I promised to bring you an alternative ending for Alanna, the one you've been asking for, and I fulfilled my promise. I have some other ideas and I might develop them one day but they won't be released publicly for everyone to play. I've always wanted to make ToML as good as possible because it's my game! And if someone wants to lecture me about how to run a business, save your breath. This isn't a business for me.

P.S. It's funny but the 10$+ tier build(which can be called an official release) was to be released today. Had the guy waited a little, none of this would have happened...''

This is from their Patreon page. Stupid leakers...
that's an overreaction if I've ever seen one lol

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Its obviously well within his right to do all of that, but I can't think of too many examples of Patreons that are at all successful that follow a similar model. Even if people say its not about the money, it obviously is or it wouldn't be this big of an issue.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
did anyone get the footjob to work in the bathhouse? she always refuses
so what do you do since there are no missions just go outside and hunt?
edit : ok only available for emperor patreons ...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That's a slap in the face for those 10$ tier supporters.. What the hell did they do wrong ?? If i was 10$ dollar tier supporter i would take this as an insult.. and no longer be 10 tier supporter..

Well since he says he does not do it for the money at least we wont here whinning when all those supporters drops from supporting now.. :(

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Well, i can't recall what was in the firs release and what was not, but here is what i can tell.
Sex with two out of three (no selectable poses) prostitutes.
Handjob from bathhouse girl. Footjob locked behind paywall for now.
Beside ghouls we can combat swam beasts, reptiles, bear and a pesky goblin that beats the shit out of us if we meet him early. And some thugs in the city.
Few voyeour scenes, catching a whore serving clients in the streets.
Catch a thief at night only to let her go.
Progress with the tavern wench if you keep tipping her which will lead to.. nowhere. She'll cost 80 but scene not implemented yet.
Kill lots of reptiles sidequests.
Catch a thief is not just letting her go its a very hot and well written scene even with an animation...

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I got a game over because i have no money left. But everytime i go out in the woods to hunt i only meet some zombies. Am i not supposed to go out and hunt animals to earn some coins?? How do i earn money in this game?

K47

Jun 19, 2018
When a large number of humans are asked / ordered / requested (etc) to do or not do something, at least one / some of them is not going to do as told, maybe because that person is a "rebel" or did not even notice the "instruction", or infinite other reasons. This is just probability, if humans were much dumber one could calculate the chances accurately, but they are not, but most are smart enough to make a guess.

The developer seems very "childish" in this particular matter to me, but maybe that part helps the person make cool stories. Complex humans. :p
I will just wait for the time when it's ready to try it I guess.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
novel i hope you reconsider, yeah there is some ungratefull leakers but have in mind there is also some of us that support you, i even helped get people to support you when you started, some of my friends they still do help you though i stoped my pledge a few months ago after more or less you were ending toml... I may not have the right anymore to say this but as someone that admire your work and have helped you in the past now i really hope you think a bit more about that conclusión, after all the same way you love what you do, some of us respect that and love it too(y)

dont let the dirty work of someone ruin all for those of us that respect and love what you do.

(pledge upfront kinda helps with those people)
Regards, bro.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Call of the Void [v0.20.00] [Novel] - Original Size: 515.93MB

Download Win (202.9MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes