novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Did you plan to give some overview about the dates of the opponents, when they show up. Something like strength, agility, magic power... (like the ones we can see when we look at the dates of the MC).
Even guesses would help (like agility =5 +-2). This would be a big help in strategies for battles.
Help about enemies is definitely in the plans.
In General, a lot has not been done at the moment. The programmer does not have time. The project is quite complex.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The game would surpass Twists of my life if the dev got rid of the sandbox and scene hunting mechanics.

Reactions: luisar018

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not bad at all I'm kinda glad I put it on novice difficulty for starters :D Love a good RPG game and this has the foundations of being one of the best on here. Can't complain about the sandbox style it's done really well in this navigation is nice and simple (y) look forward to seeing more content especially with Ilga.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Hi everyone.
It's been a while, so it's about time I shared some info about development process and other things. Sadly, I have bad news. Our coder is still struggling to deal with his problems and so the coding process is slow. However, at least he works on it now, as slow as he may be.
I clearly understand that there's no way we can release CoTV update this month. And so I tell you about this beforehand, as I always do. This is the main problem any indie dev faces at some point. If someone in the team is unable to do his part of the job, everything stops. We have everything ready for CoTV update and people who help us with proofreading can easily confirm my words but we're still waiting for our coder.
Regarding that additional ending for ToML. I analysed the poll's results about ToML's final update and came to a conclusion that you were most disappointed with Alanna's ending. I finished that story but since we're experiencing such troubles with the code, I decided to write an extended ending for Alanna. I hope you liked it.
Now some information for those who aren't our patrons. I read a lot of positive reviews about ToML and many of you asked us to keep working on it (including other +18 websites). It's nice to read positive reviews. Make sure you write them if you feel like it You may not have money but you sure know how to write. So, go ahead and write some reviews and tell everyone how much you enjoyed our game : )
However, the most important thing for us is commercial success. You all know that any job requires money investment. Our coder and translator also expect to get their share at the end of every month. So if you want to see more content, become our patron and leave as many comments as you want or even PM me. If there'll be a lot of comments from you, we won't turn a blind eye to them, naturally. However, I'll tell you right away that CoTV is and will be our main project because it's better in every aspect. That doesn't mean that there won't be additional events like "A New Life" event with Alanna.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
if he has nothing to do, then he should start doing renders and story for the next update, while his coder catches up. thats just my opinion tho :whistle:

Reactions: Lerd0 and luisar018

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
if he has nothing to do, then he should start doing renders and story for the next update, while his coder catches up. thats just my opinion tho :whistle:
Giving advice without knowing the situation is a very correct tactic. However, I am not surprised.

Reactions: luisar018

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
For Twists of my life right
No, sorry, wrong translation. In ToML gallery can not be done technically.

But if you are a programmer and want to make a remake, which will provide this opportunity, I am ready to assist you in this:)
ToML in its current form is technically very imperfect and many functions have not been laid down for it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes