Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
1. I consider "Novel" for one of the very TOP devs on Patreon /F95

2. I like F95 very much, because all good games I found was through F95. And the forum is superb.

3. imo F95 is very important and fruitful for developers. The more ppl watch and play a game on F95, the more ppl will like it and will support the dev on Patreon ore elsewhere. So it is all symbiotic and win-win.

Players /users have a lot of advantages: playing for free (if wanted), using the forum, and finally having contact with the devs and get responses from them (at least from many of them).

All what is needed from users is some minimal respect for the devs. Quite a little price for all that advantages.

Respect I mean in the sense of not insulting the devs, not bossing them around, and not leaking unfinished products, if he begs for this.

I just increased my patreon support for Novel. With this much of creativity the devs have, we will get a lot of fine gifts from them in future. Hope they will get the Respect they deserve.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
To make it even more clear, I like to give an example:

Someone has fun to put all his heart in it to create something really beautiful. He plans to give it as a gift to many people to make them happy (and be happy himself), as soon it is finished.

Then, a thie… oh I wanted to say "a brave Superhero" takes the unfinished thing away from him, pretending to be a helping friend, spreading it out to people.

People think, this creator is shitty, not being able to create something decent.

This can someone hurt severely deep in his heart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Where can I find the chamberline to get my reward ? (task to kill 3 thugs on the street).

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Risael

May 14, 2017
The 0.3 update has been released. Old saves will not work!! Use the saves provided below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case you want to know what is new in this version.

Last edited:

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Why this update does not allow you to see the images of the game in the relevant folder ??? I don't understand this choice by the authors

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the art is beautiful..the actual quality of the writing is good..the content of the writing though..is mindnumbingly boring..there is no spark..soulless emotionless bland placeholders....the game is just..boring AF..should be called "Call of the SocialAutistic"

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the foot job scene in the bath house will get you grey screen error messages which you cant ignore past
btw I played a new game so no loading of older save

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes