acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Excellent start. Definitely a Witcher vibe too it, which is not a bad thing at all. The fap worthiness is there as well from what I've seen. Though so far there is only a few scenes I've found.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I noticed it's tagged specifically with "vaginal sex"...

NoNe Of thAT GaY BlowjOb StufF! ThAT'S GroSS! *sarcasm*

lol, jk! For real though, game looks quality :)

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
during bath foot job all i get is black screen and red writing saying not found bath34, bath35

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
during bath foot job all i get is black screen and red writing saying not found bath34, bath35
lotsa people have dis problem. If you have exception about IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/bonus/bath_33anim.webm' and can't continue, then look up dis message, if all good - just ignore it for now.

Reactions: luisar018

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
lotsa people have dis problem. If you have exception about IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/bonus/bath_33anim.webm' and can't continue, then look up dis message, if all good - just ignore it for now.
i did 'ignore' since its not a crashing error.. and the next time I went to get the footjob everything worked fine.
so not sure if it was a random loading error or if its different scenes.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
the game started well :)
pick it up by iteration 10 ;)
dev needs to reduce lag when using skip - it's annoying
or use new version of ren'py which allows user to set delay of pics

Faisal0001

Sep 12, 2019
Someone needs to fix the Walkthrough Link- whenever I try to open it, it gives a 404 Error page saying "the page cannot be found" & when I try to "save target as" then there is no format to save it as & can't be downloaded..
Where is the walthrough link bro

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damn how old was Kagera when she gave birth to Ilga the MC is right though they could pretty much pass as sisters :love:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
How many quests can you get by eavesdropping at the tavern?
I've only been able to get the one for the apothecary and the one for the smith.
Where do we get the other quests.

Also, those girls who show up at the river, do you ever get to do anything other than watch them?

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
can someone help me? i want to find all the side quests but i got so many missing please help :p
walkthrough or something, i'm trying but it isn't easy >.<

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
can someone help me? i want to find all the side quests but i got so many missing please help :p
walkthrough or something, i'm trying but it isn't easy >.<
The only ones I have are from the Apothecary, the Smith and Ilga.
The first two from listening in at the tavern and the last from visiting her.

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
Yes. She is encountered while taking a stroll in the middle of town. Her content for now is limited to one scene.
Yeah, I saw pictures from game files. I just spamed "stroll button" like 30 in game days straight, and she didn't show up... Okay thanks for update.

Reactions: luisar018
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes