Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The game is in development and all it does now is collect quests that may or may not have any content to them ... just try your luck down the different paths .. like listening in on different occasions to the travelers in the tavern and have a talk with the bar owner for some rumors.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

1571852025565.png

Hello everybody!
It’s been a month since the last devlog and it’s time to share some news with you.
The work on renders is going well. A lot of renders are ready, and nine animations are done as well (which is a good result for me). Also, it has been decided which main events will be in the next update.
As a result, there will most likely be more action and less text in this update.
There are still some holdups in creating the text. I’m helping the writer within my limited capabilities, but I can’t do it all for him. The difference in writing skill is too big.
About half of the text for the update is ready, the rest will be finished together with the coding.
Briefly on the coding, the programmer is now working on a project of our friends – ‘Wands and Witches’. He’ll be back with us when he is done with that.
The translation, as far as I know, is going slowly but the main thing now is to begin with coding and testing. The translation will catch up.
Summary:
Once again, we are expecting a big and most importantly packed update. Some people suggested me a couple of interesting ideas that we will try to implement. I hope you will like them.
Events:
- Big update for Kagera’s storyline
- Update for the “night guest”
- Update for Kilena
- New interaction with Mrysia
- New events from the «message board»
- Events for higher-level hero
- New festival interactions
- Big redesign for the bathhouse
- New interactions in the tavern
- A big number of random events
- New options in the brothel (with human girls for now)
- Some improvements for the castle
- A lot of smaller adjustments.

To put it shortly, this is all you voted for in the poll and even a bit more. All that’s left to do now is coding:)
As always, thank you all for your support.
Have a nice day.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
This game reminds me a lot of the witcher which it is likely based on. Are there any dryads or elves in this game that the mc can romance?

Reactions: luisar018

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Same dev as toml sign me the fuck up daaamn did not even realise this was out. I stopped pledging when toml finished thinking he would take a break. What a fool i am this looks amazing. Take my money take my kidneys take my soul

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yaba!! dAbA! dOOOOooooooOOOOOoo!!!!!! AuuuUUUUuuuuUUUU..!!!!

nO mOre voiD but the abyss of such charning eyes and the bosoms that will melt the icing on
Mt Void iN mOooRt!

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes