markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love this one....Hopefully we get to have some fun with the brothel owner at some point. The renders are beautiful as well as all of the girls.:love: Not much of a story yet but its still early in development. No complaints from me :p Can't wait for more(y):)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Void's Calling [v0.6.03] [Novel] - Original Size: 1.01GB

Download Win (370MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Be the V0id Ray! Be the Star V0id! Be the Follower in the V0id of Candy cane bombshells and steamy caresses into yummy folds of awesome dames and ginger games! Gwent On!!!!

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
So... do we have a walkthrough yet?
Or at least a comprehensive listing of where to get all the side quests?

2. The event logs are somewhat bugged and perhaps it could have clear indication whether a quest line is finished in current version or completely finished. Perhaps better hint system too.

3. Perhaps better hint system too. - No, we don't want to do hint. And sometimes event logs deliberately confuse players. This is the approach to our games.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
How do you interact with kilena? shes nowhere to be found
In the previous version you find her by wandering around town, or seeking her out during the weekend festivals.

2. The event logs are somewhat bugged and perhaps it could have clear indication whether a quest line is finished in current version or completely finished. Perhaps better hint system too.

3. Perhaps better hint system too. - No, we don't want to do hint. And sometimes event logs deliberately confuse players. This is the approach to our games.
I don't particularly care about hint systems about completing quests. I would love to find out how and where to trigger them.

Reactions: luisar018

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
I don't particularly care about hint systems about completing quests. I would love to find out how and where to trigger them.
How and where, it is written in the diary, but it is random, which means that when you come to the right place at the right time, you may not receive the quest, but will receive it the second or third - fifth time ...

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
How and where, it is written in the diary, but it is random, which means that when you come to the right place at the right time, you may not receive the quest, but will receive it the second or third - fifth time ...
You don't see them before they trigger and are logged. That's the main problem. Where do you even look?

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
You don't see them before they trigger and are logged. That's the main problem. Where do you even look?
At the bottom of the screen, click on a piece of paper, the diary will open.

But personally my opinion. You want to find all the content, and I don't want you to find it. I can only advise you to play until you get bored:)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes