Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is animatronic ... the mug came from water lillys stern with pic Nan Ter honey crop and Lon Des Wonk sown Mandel scorched feather deep lush harvested off of skin teeyth of a harpy .. or two .. I do not recall which day of the century yennifer had it conjured out of the black torn mangled fornicator.

Any ways ... illusion and good pottery gets you great replicas and a tip of spel binding gave the witcher a nook to cuddle and caress his fallen ego.

Game On!

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Last Update News :

Hi,
It's time for some news.
The programmer will start working on his part next week. I was hoping it would be a little earlier but unfortunately, he didn’t have time. On top of that, our tester won’t be available to help me this time. This update is quite big and there are several big, complex quests. I will have to test everything by myself.
It is difficult to speak about the size of the text. The script contains a lot of third-party information. We will know more when we finish the code. Approximately, there is 22-23 thousand words. For the English version, add 3-4 thousand.
It’s easier to count the renders. There is around 500 renders and 11 animations. I haven’t shown you much though, just to keep you intrigued.
This is probably one of the largest updates that I have ever done. It’s approximately the size of the final update of TOML (and probably even bigger in terms of text).
I’ve been already working on the next version for about two weeks. I can no longer expand the current update; it would be too difficult to test. In addition, I want it to be released before the holidays.
The worst thing about this situation is that I was initially preparing to leave early in November to take care of some things. If I had known that I have time almost until December, I would have done a few things differently.
In any case, I hope you’ll enjoy the update.
Thanks for your support and take care.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How could tHis dev make THE WITCHER KING SLAYER FAERY BUTCHER BABA YAGA CASAPER ...
be cukolded and made useless by THE VERY DAMES HE BEWITCHES WITH HIS FIERY HAIR o_O:oops:
Ohhh ... the humanity ... or lack there of ...
We get MCs perspective jaw dropped on dames getting it on without him...
Not much difference there if there was a glass separator and ...
MC was in the freezing winter cold, mound of snow over him ...
Just watching and freezing through the window of the Red Light District
Dames getting it on and having the cruelest laugh at him as he freezed.
Where on earth is the humanity in that? I get the cruel .. but the farce?

Last edited:

.ox

Feb 12, 2019
Novel on discord
Yesterday at 7:06 PM:

I liked the series about “Adventures” of Triss and I may return to it someday, but for now, I’ve had enough of it. I have an idea for a new series. So far, the scene and the character are still under development. By the way, the code is already in progress.

92a.png

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

New title for the game.
Hello,
Given the of patrons, the new title of the game will be Void's Calling. Of course, we have read all your proposals, but sadly we can’t use them. The reasons for that are given in the last comment in that poll. However, don’t think that we haven’t tried to find other alternatives or that we are happy with the title change.
We even considered the option to leave the old title (it is unlikely that the project in Steam has a patent for this name, and judging by its page, it may never even be released). However, it could lead to confusion.
Due to the size of the version, the new number will be 0.6. There will be about 2-4 updates more until the completion of the first episode (depending on their size).
The next version will be called Void's Calling v.0.6.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes